Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (November 18, 2016)

CagleMtnVol

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Release Date: November 18, 1016

MPAA Rating: TBA

Directed by David Yates

Starring:
Eddie Redmayne
Katherine Waterston
Alison Sudol
Dan Fogler
Samantha Morton
Ezra Miller
Colin Farrell
Faith Wood-Blagrove
Jenn Murray
Jon Voight
Ron Perlman

Official Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp_ITR6Vw0k[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I can't wait to be back in the Wizarding World again. That's a hell of a cast. I didn't know Jon Voight and Ron Perlman were in it. Written by J.K. Rowling too.

Reactions: 2 people
Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them - First Look | Official Featurette
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvz9uXZ9044[/youtube]

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Official Trailer #2

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzGiYevAADQ[/YouTube]

Doesn't look bad. But I want more Harry Potter books. Would love a prequel of Rowling going more in depth with Harry's parents and The Order when they were younger.

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't look bad. But I want more Harry Potter books. Would love a prequel of Rowling going more in depth with Harry's parents and The Order when they were younger.

Someday in a few decades, JK will sell the rights to some movie studio and they'll make a Harry Potter trilogy set years after the events of The Deathly Hallows and bring a few cast members back to create that nostalgic feeling that Star Wars created with The Force Awakens.

One thing that excites me about this, if this takes off I'm sure they will add a branch to The Wizarding World at Universal that pertains to this movie.

If there are HP nerds in here that haven't been to the Wizarding World, I want you to know you're not getting the most out of your life.

This is a prequel.

I just started reading the HP books for the first time, I like about 10 pages in book one and I don't remember if it's mentioned in the film but "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" is one of the books mentioned in the supplies list Harry has to get when Hagrid takes him shopping before he goes to Hogwarts!

One thing that excites me about this, if this takes off I'm sure they will add a branch to The Wizarding World at Universal that pertains to this movie.

If there are HP nerds in here that haven't been to the Wizarding World, I want you to know you're not getting the most out of your life.

Took my son
....it's very cool. Dragon blowing real Fire straight at you Is cool.

I agree. I would love a story about Sirius, Snape, etc growing up. The rise of He Who Must Not Be Named would great. (But then again I would support any new additions to this Wizarding World.

This is a prequel.

I just started reading the HP books for the first time, I like about 10 pages in book one and I don't remember if it's mentioned in the film but "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" is one of the books mentioned in the supplies list Harry has to get when Hagrid takes him shopping before he goes to Hogwarts!

True. But I want it to be about Harry's parents and The order lol.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them | Official Trailer #3 Comic-Con (2016)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsLQaR0azxA[/youtube]

VN Store

Back