netflix

Jmyers1033

What are some good shows to watch on Netflix? here is a list of shows that i have watched on Netflix.

Breaking bad
Lost
prison break
the Killing
the following
Dexter
Friday night lights

What are some good shows to watch on Netflix? here is a list of shows that i have watched on Netflix.

Breaking bad
Lost
prison break
the Killing
the following
Dexter
Friday night lights

House of Cards is incredible! Watch all 3 seasons!

Breaking bad
Lost
prison break
the Killing
the following
Dexter
Friday night lights

I need to learn how to read. Lol

I just finished Master of None. It's an Aziz Ansari comedy. I liked it.

Bloodline. I'm on ep 7. It's intriguing and disturbing at the same time.

Netflix is planning on rebooting the 60's series of Lost in Space. Looking forward to seeing it.

Arrested Development

Bloodline

Narcos

XFiles

House of Cards

Sons of Anarchy

Walkind Dead

All highly recommended shows that must be watched

Breaking bad
Lost
prison break
the Killing
the following
Dexter
Friday night lights

You might like Peaky Blinders after a couple episodes.

House of Cards and Peaky Blinders are my favorite. Can't go wrong with either.

The Fall. Gillian Anderson searches for serial strangler...ironically same dude who plays Christian Grey. Very well done British series that goes fast...kept clicking NEXT EPISODE and was into the second season before I realized it.

Sons of Anarchy
The Office

Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Prison Break would be my other suggestions, but you have already watched them.

The Fall. Gillian Anderson searches for serial strangler...ironically same dude who plays Christian Grey. Very well done British series that goes fast...kept clicking NEXT EPISODE and was into the second season before I realized it.

Sounds interesting

Sons of Anarchy
The Office

Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Prison Break would be my other suggestions, but you have already watched them.

Prison Break is returning for a limited run. Which seems odd given how it ended.

Arrested Development and The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret...both hilarious.

VN Store

Back