The Returned

bigdaddy

The Bull3tspung
Staff member
So it was suggested by a friend I watch this series. I wish I started with the original French one but my laziness forced me to chose the American version. The music is awesome and so far the first episode is very interesting. Anyone else watch this? Or the original? There is also a movie but I do t think it's the same

Is that an older show, as in several years ago?

I may look for it on hulu or something.

I will say this about it. It's a supernatural drama and the premise is not very believable. But, it's interesting to see how it unfolds and how the lives of the characters are changed. There is some really nice writing so far and for the most part the acting has been good. Watched four of ten tonight and prob will finish it Tmr

I watched the French version about a year ago, and I think it's great. I tried watching the American version and couldn't only watch a few episodes. The French is much better IMHO.

I watched the French version about a year ago, and I think it's great. I tried watching the American version and couldn't only watch a few episodes. The French is much better IMHO.

Just finished the American and it wasn't bad. But as always, the foreign original is better. Starting the French tonight

Curious as to why you couldn't watch the American. It's the exact same story as the French

Been seeing the ads for show and looks like something I'd like. Going to sun dance on demand and start from beginning. I think this is second season

VN Store

Back