blockbusters you've missed

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
Is there any big time blockbuster movies that it seems the whole world has seen except you? Thought it would be interesting to see what folks said. I'll start with my biggest blockbuster that I have never sit down and watched, Braveheart. I have nothing against it, I've just never sit and watched it. Pretty much everyone I know except me has seen it though.

Reactions: 1 person
I made my friend watch Shawshank last year. He's in film school and i slapped him with a glove when i found out he hadn't seen it. He said somebody ruined the ending so he had long avoided it.

I don't have a ton of time to watch movies the past few years.

I only saw half of the first Hobbit movie and missed the other 2.

Recent movies I wanted to see haven't: Mad Max Fury Road, Interstellar, Jurassic World.

Cult Classics I've never seen but wanted to: the Usual Suspects and Momento.

I haven't seen Avengers 2, Ant-Man, Mad Max Fury Road, or Jurrasic World.

Highly recommend Fury Road. It's all action. They take out all the stupid story-building you get with most blockbuster adventures (Jurassic World is a prime example).

Godfather is hands down best movie ever, IMO.

Burnt, you didn't miss anything with the Hobbit movies.

If you liked the Lord of the Rings movies, you'll probably enjoy The Hobbit movies well enough. It should have been 2 movies at most and they aren't nearly as good as the first trilogy, but I thought they were entertaining enough.

If you liked the Lord of the Rings movies, you'll probably enjoy The Hobbit movies well enough. It should have been 2 movies at most and they aren't nearly as good as the first trilogy, but I thought they were entertaining enough.

Yeah, two 2-hour movies, not three 2.5 hour movies. Ridiculous. I really like the first two LOTR, but the last one was too long, and they took Hobbit to the extreme.

I don't have a ton of time to watch movies the past few years.

I only saw half of the first Hobbit movie and missed the other 2.

Recent movies I wanted to see haven't: Mad Max Fury Road, Interstellar, Jurassic World.

Cult Classics I've never seen but wanted to: the Usual Suspects and Momento.

Momento is good

Just a couple of days ago I finally got around to watching The Hunger Games: Catching Fire & Mockingjay Part 1.

I just watched all of the Harry Potter films about a year ago. I still haven't watched any of The Lord of Rings or Hobbit films.

Last edited:
Just a couple of days ago I finally got around to watching The Hunger Games: Catching Fire & Mockingjay Part 1.

I just watched all of the Harry Potter films about a year ago. I still haven't watched any of The Lord of Rings or Hobbit films.

I've only seen the first Harry Potter when first come out on video.

The Hobbit trilogy is a major disappointment if you are a fan of the LOTR trilogy and understand what makes those movies great

I've never watched any Harry potter. Just didn't think I'd like them.

Have only seen two Star Wars movies. I never watched the avengers. I've never seen the Godfather or Pulp Fiction.

VN Store

Back