Blake Shelton dating Gwen Stefani

You divorce Miranda Lambert for that?? Talk about going from first class to trash.

I may be mistaken but I think the reason for the divorce was because Miranda was cheating on him. So what could possibly be wrong with "dating" Gwen?

Reactions: 1 person
I may be mistaken but I think the reason for the divorce was because Miranda was cheating on him. So what could possibly be wrong with "dating" Gwen?

You are mistaken.

The closest to any truth that ever came out was Blake's alcoholism and desire to stay in LA. That buffoon can stay out there and leave country for all I care.

Gwen has always been smoking hot though, as has Miranda.

Gwen> Miranda all day long imo. I've always thought she was gorgeous.

Reactions: 5 people
Billy-esque thread

My thoughts too.

tumblr_msdimpFV5F1rd4hkeo1_500.gif

Gwen is one night material. Miranda is wifey material.

Everyone has different tastes.

You are mistaken.

The closest to any truth that ever came out was Blake's alcoholism and desire to stay in LA. That buffoon can stay out there and leave country for all I care.

Gwen has always been smoking hot though, as has Miranda.

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure how you can claim I'm mistaken as fact when most rumors (I know... the internet... yada, yada, yada) are that she is the one that cheated. And yes, there are also a few rumors that he was the one that had an affair. I've also heard the rumors about his "alcoholism", but if it is true then he is the best functioning alcoholic I have ever seen.

I may be wrong, but I'm not sure how you can claim I'm mistaken as fact when most rumors (I know... the internet... yada, yada, yada) are that she is the one that cheated. And yes, there are also a few rumors that he was the one that had an affair. I've also heard the rumors about his "alcoholism", but if it is true then he is the best functioning alcoholic I have ever seen.

tumblr_mxu0ykGCOh1rn4sx3o1_500.png

I'm not sure what your point is, or if you're even trying to make one. George Jones was an alcoholic (among other things) and it was well known as he had to cancel quite a few shows. In contrast, I'm not aware of any shows Blake has cancelled, and also shows up for every TV production of The Voice apparently without any issues.

As I said, if he's an alcoholic then he functions very well as such.

Well since they both denied cheating rumors, I'll take their words over some tabloid. But go ahead. And ftr, most records are that Blake cheated. As for Miranda's supposed other men, they've also laughingly denied it. But hey, someone has to buy tabloids, so go ahead and keep going.

I'm not sure what your point is, or if you're even trying to make one. George Jones was an alcoholic (among other things) and it was well known as he had to cancel quite a few shows. In contrast, I'm not aware of any shows Blake has cancelled, and also shows up for every TV production of The Voice apparently without any issues.

No point. Just a joke.

Well since they both denied cheating rumors, I'll take their words over some tabloid. But go ahead. And ftr, most records are that Blake cheated. As for Miranda's supposed other men, they've also laughingly denied it. But hey, someone has to buy tabloids, so go ahead and keep going.

I've never seen someone so upset by a country music star. Smoke is cigarette, leave your wife, bury your dog and drink a beer. It will get better.

Reactions: 7 people
I've never seen someone so upset by a country music star. Smoke is cigarette, leave your wife, bury your dog and drink a beer. It will get better.

It's amazing how bad people are at trying to make stuff up just from reading simple words.

He has pictures of him DRUNK! None of us have those out there! :wink2:

VN Store

Back