Limitless

I do like the show but I'm really hating Bradley Cooper's angle on the show. Brian is going to have to tell Rebecca what's going on and that Morra is leveraging him.

I was really digging this show until they got to the ARM-ageddon episode. It just got to silly and outlandish for me. Whoever wrote that episode must have been on LSD instead of NZT. So many new shows out there , time to move on.

I tried watching it, it tries to be too silly for my tastes. And whoever makes the previews does the show no service because it makes it look like a comedy.

I was really digging this show until they got to the ARM-ageddon episode. It just got to silly and outlandish for me. Whoever wrote that episode must have been on LSD instead of NZT. So many new shows out there , time to move on.

I'm still a fan but I have to agree that in this specific episode the goofiness was extra thick. Why did they flash that annoying "Tech Talk" message while he was explaining how he hacked the arm?

Why hasn't this show been cancelled yet? Started out promising, but about 5 or so episodes in it got super stupid.

Well, I've stuck with it this whole time. What can I say, I guess I'm hooked.

That ending of that episode sure felt like a series finale but they've still got two more episodes scheduled and I've seen no news of cancellation so it should be interesting to see how Brian comes back.

Coug - just seeing your response. The show just got loopy to me. Not what I expected to get out of the series. However; the ratings have dropped on it each week based on the site I saw. Fortunately there are other shows to watch.

Limitless TV show on CBS: ratings (cancel or renew?)

7.049 million viewers as a season average isn't bad. I think what was misleading about the show was that it came out of the gate swinging like it was a serious procedural drama with a smart scifi twist. It then quickly and unexpectedly morphed into a comedic procedural drama of sorts.

As for the last few episodes this season I think they did a decent job at concluding some of the story lines and getting Brian back into the FBI.

I saw the end of a preview yesterday...is SYTYCD kids this year?

8-13 year olds will be paired with all-stars.

Not sure why they are switching the format but I hope it ultimately goes back. This stunt may also be the nail in the coffin for the show which I'm afraid of.

This stunt was tried with Masterchef Junior and it ultimately failed.

Last edited:
8-13 year olds will be paired with all-stars.

Not sure why they are switching the format but I hope it ultimately goes back. This stunt may also be the nail in the coffin for the show which I'm afraid of.

Wtf, well I won't be watching this year. I agree. RIP SYTYCD

VN Store

Back