The Bastard Executioner

dduncan4163

Have at it Hoss
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyXrkpSSS18[/youtube]

Anyone watch the premiere tonight? I got it downloaded and plan on watching it by the weekend.

Started a little slow...first episodes tend to...enough violence and it's Sutter so this will get ramped up.

Reactions: 1 person
I have it on my DVR I may wait and get another couple of episodes recorded before I watch them back to back.

I've seen/heard some reviews saying this is trying to be GOT without the nudity & sex?

I have it on my DVR I may wait and get another couple of episodes recorded before I watch them back to back.

I've seen/heard some reviews saying this is trying to be GOT without the nudity & sex?

If you ever watched Sons of Anarchy, you'd know that Sutter knows how to get both onto FX. :wink2:

I couldn't make it through the first episode. Dry and arbitrary dialogue with cardboard characters; overly dependant on over-the-top visuals, both violent and sexual, to do the storytelling.

I couldn't make it through the first episode. Dry and arbitrary dialogue with cardboard characters; overly dependant on over-the-top visuals, both violent and sexual, to do the storytelling.
So its just like Game of Thrones!:)

VN Store

Back