New shows fall of 2015

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
I've cut the cable,even though it is actually a satellite dish :) and i was wanting to know what new shows are coming out this fall that are new,so I can find them and watch them from some uuuh sketchy sites :)

I can keep up with the shows that I've watched before,but i have no idea what is new,I do like crime, Sci Fi,adventure and action shows

and shows like Deadliest Catch,the best show ever lol so if you would,please post the names of the new ones that you like,so i can follow them :hi:

Bastard Executioner on FX. If it were on the former WB, I'd say GoT wannabe. FX pushes it as far as possible so maybe GoT Lite? :dunno:

Reactions: 1 person
9/11 SyFy @10p Z Nation, not new
9/15 FX @10p Bastard Executioner
9/15 NBC @10p Best Time Ever
9/19 BBC @9p Dr Who, not new
9/21 NBC @8 The Voice, not new
9/21 Fox @8p Gotham
9/21 CBS @9p Scoprion, not new
9/21 Fox @9p Minority Report
9/21 NBC @10p Blindspot
9/22 ABC @8p The Muppets
9/22 Fox @8p Scream Queens
9/22 CBS 10p Limitless

Fall TV Premiere Dates: New and Returning Shows | TVGuide.com

Reactions: 2 people
This is all you need to know about:
ash-vs-evil-dead-header-2.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
9/11 SyFy @10p Z Nation, not new
9/15 FX @10p Bastard Executioner
9/15 NBC @10p Best Time Ever
9/19 BBC @9p Dr Who, not new
9/21 NBC @8 The Voice, not new
9/21 Fox @8p Gotham
9/21 CBS @9p Scoprion, not new
9/21 Fox @9p Minority Report
9/21 NBC @10p Blindspot
9/22 ABC @8p The Muppets
9/22 Fox @8p Scream Queens
9/22 CBS 10p Limitless

Fall TV Premiere Dates: New and Returning Shows | TVGuide.com

thanks for the link

please post the names,especially if ya'll like em

Man Grimm doesn't return until 10/30. I get the Halloween connection but that seem late. A couple of seasons ago they actually started in August.

Man Grimm doesn't return until 10/30. I get the Halloween connection but that seem late. A couple of seasons ago they actually started in August.

It was just that one season, the end of October is par for the course with Grimm premieres.

Supergirl doesn't premier until Monday, October 26th!

Early reviews say its really good!

It was pretty good.

I caught the premiere of The Best Time Ever and I have to say it was pretty entertaining. It's a variety show like a game show, a late night talk show, and a prank show all mixed in one. It's got wiggle room for ideas for sure.

Heroes comes back 9/24

that will be Heroes Reborn ? I found a link for Heroes and will start from there :hi:

I've just started the unaired pilot for Heroes and Claire is bat **** crazy lol

all I can say is wow the start of Heroes is wickedly good,I can't believe I missed this show years ago,thanks :hi:

Last edited:
that will be Heroes Reborn ? I found a link for Heroes and will start from there :hi:

I've just started the unaired pilot for Heroes and Claire is bat **** crazy lol

all I can say is wow the start of Heroes is wickedly good,I can't believe I missed this show years ago,thanks :hi:

First year was excellent...they had no endgame and just crashed the boat into the shark after that tho.

First year was excellent...they had no endgame and just crashed the boat into the shark after that tho.

I've noticed that,I'm into the 2nd year of the series and can't figure out why Hiro Nakamura went back in time,to make his hero be a good guy :)

you do mean jump the shark Fonzi :)

I've noticed that,I'm into the 2nd year of the series and can't figure out why Hiro Nakamura went back in time,to make his hero be a good guy :)

you do mean jump the shark Fonzi :)

Right...cept with the boat just plowing into the shark pen. Actually loved and watched those episodes...two parter cliffhanger. It was elementary school cafeteria trending chatter. :wink2:

Right...cept with the boat just plowing into the shark pen. Actually loved and watched those episodes...two parter cliffhanger. It was elementary school cafeteria trending chatter. :wink2:

I looked it up and the show started in '74 you aged yourself butchna ,but damn i graduated high school in '74 :)

VN Store

Back