Narcos (Netflix)

UTCVol

Soon.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7elNhHwgBU[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNWAKZzgbp4[/YOUTUBE]

Starring Wagner Moura (from Elite Squad and Elysium) as Colombian drug kingpin Pablo Escobar and Pedro Pascal (Game of Thrones) as a DEA agent sent to hunt him. Releases tomorrow.

Netflix is having a really good year so far. This looks like another hit.

Looks awesome. My only complaint is my wife wants to watch, so instead of completing it in a matter of a few days, I will go at her pace for a few weeks and then she'll cut me loose to finish without her.

Looks awesome. My only complaint is my wife wants to watch, so instead of completing it in a matter of a few days, I will go at her pace for a few weeks and then she'll cut me loose to finish without her.

Binge watch them all and do your best Patrick Stewart impersonation throughout when crazy **** happens.

acting_patrick_stewart.gif

Hardcore awesome stuff! Knew OF some of this...not the details. Great show !

I've watched 2 episodes and it's very good. I read the book Killing Pablo and the authenticity is totally there, as far as I can tell.

BTW, interesting tidbit, but Escobar's first hustle was stealing gravestones, sanding them down, and reselling them (he was a young teen). Dude saw the angle on everything.

This show looks really good. I wonder if they'll tie in George Jung in this series some how?

Overall I still like the show but I really, really wish they wouldn't have relied so much on narration/voice over from the DEA agent.

Overall I still like the show but I really, really wish they wouldn't have relied so much on narration/voice over from the DEA agent.

I just finished the show. I think it was really good. It has motivated me to read the book. I will say the heavy amount of narration was annoying, but as the series go on they cut back on it.

Great series. The guy who plays Pablo is amazing.

Strangely, they skipped over what a pervert Escobar was. If they want to paint him as a villain, why? He had an affinity for teenage girls, and he had a gynelogical (sp?) observation chair for fun.

Great show, I watched the 30for 30 "Tale of Two Escobars " a while ago, tragic story for the Soccer player , look for another documentary about El Chapo in about a decade.
I had no idea cocaine was such an elaborate process, (I do not partake in substance abuse of any kind)
and I wonder why they didn't elaborate on Pablo's teenage years stealing gravestones? He was a smart innovative monster.

Saw the first episode last night. Really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

welcome to the club. Season 2 should be allsum.

its rumored Pablo still has billions buried. A farmer found 600,000,000.00 in cash buried a few years ago. think about how much cash that is.

Reactions: 1 person
welcome to the club. Season 2 should be allsum.

its rumored Pablo still has billions buried. A farmer found 600,000,000.00 in cash buried a few years ago. think about how much cash that is.

It's not quite what what it looks like in the movies..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back