Scream TV show

Encourage anybody who hasn't seen the show, to begin and don't quit until episode 6; last night was a thriller.

I like this so far, kinda surprised that not many people talk about it, might be due to MTV targeting teens and most on here are probably older than 30

I like this so far, kinda surprised that not many people talk about it, might be due to MTV targeting teens and most on here are probably older than 30

It's pretty good,the last episode was amazing. I love how they limit the kills.

Last nights show was amazing.

This was the typical perfect setup.
All the stuff will hit the fan in the upcoming episode.

Forbidden romance with the student and teacher. I imagine if the teacher gets out of hot water he'll end it.
His past was revealed, and in california I dont think she's of the age of consent.

Y'all enjoying the second season so far? I still have to watch the second episode.

I am. I mean, it's a super simple show but Scream was huge during my chilhood and early teen years so I gotta watch.

I thought last night's episode was good. There's been a lot of complaints about this season being too slow and drawn out with too few kills, with the episodes not having enough substance, but I think it will really pick up from here through the end of the season. There are most likely two killers, with the most popular suspects being

Kieran
Eli
Zoe
Stavo

I've said Eli since near the beginning, so I'm still rolling with him. As for the second one, I think each is as likely as the other. Or it could be a major surprise, someone completely different. I never once suspected
Piper
last season, even though a lot of people did.

Apparently Noah
gets stabbed in the next episode but survives.
I'm really eager to find out who the killer(s) is(are).

Well, Dallas, it looks like you got you wish --- just barely. I thought for sure he was a goner. Zoe, on the other hand...

Still pretty confident Eli is a killer.

I had a dream that Eli and Kieran were the killers. Let's see if it comes true.

Really good finale. I thought everything was done very well. I was especially surprised by Kieran's acting during the killer reveal, given that he was the same wooden, expressionless character throughout the whole show. Definitely had a Billy Loomis vibe to it. I wish they would've had Eli kill Kieran, though. He was my favorite character. I hated that he had to die.

Hoping for a Season 3. If not, I hope the Halloween special resolves who the other killer was, since there's no way Kieran could've done everything the killer did in that episode.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back