Deadpool

Deadpool is my favorite comic book character, I hope they can pull this off correctly. By the looks of it they will be pretty true to his character which is awesome, plus rated R is a huge plus.

That has a weird vibe. I don't think the character will translate well to the big screen.

It's going to come down to whether or not they pull off breaking the fourth wall. If that comes off effectively, then the movie has a real chance to be great.

Looks awesome...and now it's time to make this a Deadpool gif thread

giphy.gif

If anyone needs a big hit right now, it's Ryan Reynolds. His stock has fallen like a rock.

I HATE Deadpool. He's the offspring of a talentless hack (Rob Liefeld) from one of the worst eras of comics and his manufactured popularity is a farce.

Having said that the gifs were funny and the trailer looks like a nice violent black comedy like Kickass or something.

Reactions: 1 person
Deadpool is one of my favorite characters in any medium really. Probably my second favorite superhero/villain total really, behind Batman

The Rock is the star of a popular HBO show right now. That's about as big as it gets.

To me, the Rock is the biggest pure star in Hollywood. Not that he's a great actor, but as a personality and considering his physique and charisma, there is nobody like him. Somebody (can't remember who, but it was like 2 days ago) in hollywood was saying no celebrity can be put on the spot and talk like him. He can just walk in the studio and do the most amazing promos without any prepared lines. Guy said absolutely nobody can do that like him.

VN Store

Back