Zoo

Sin City Vol

Anyone watch Zoo on Tuesday? Based on a James Patterson book basically where animals turn on humans. Wasn't too bad.

Reactions: 1 person
I've had a lot going on the last few weeks and completely forgot to set it up on the DVR. I'll have to find a repeat or find it online.

Was it good?

I was really worried at first it was going to turn into some thinly veiled and maudlin anti-human tirade. (not that there isn't some of that to be had) In fact it really wasn't until they showed upcoming scenes of future episodes that let you know it was more than that. (no spoilers)

There's definitely a "more to the story" angle out there so it could be interesting. I'll give it a couple more episodes.

Oh, and literally my mom, and likely yours, is a better rifle shot than the protagonist.

Last edited:
I've had a lot going on the last few weeks and completely forgot to set it up on the DVR. I'll have to find a repeat or find it online.

Was it good?

Unlike BJ20, I thought it was good. Might get really bad but it's summer and nothing else is on. When it's 110 degrees everyday the TV and pool come in handy

Unlike BJ20, I thought it was good. Might get really bad but it's summer and nothing else is on. When it's 110 degrees everyday the TV and pool come in handy

It wasn't terrible, just some bad acting and a gang of kittens isn't exactly terrifying. I'll probably give it a couple more episodes.

I caught the opening epi and thought it was okay. Much better than how Under the Dome started out. Waiting to see some Gorillas go ape crazy.

Thinking of watching it on hulu.

Anyone watch Zoo on Tuesday? Based on a James Patterson book basically where animals turn on humans. Wasn't too bad.

I have been so busy the last several weeks that I've fallen behind on my summer viewing but I watched the first two episodes of this and I'm intrigued. The acting seems solid and the premise is interesting I haven't read the book its based on so it will be interesting to see what is causing it.

Apparently I'm the only one watching but it has gotten really good. IMO

The dynamics between the cast/characters have gotten better as you would expect after four or five episodes.

Just started watching this on Netflix, on episode 4 now and seems ok so far. Some of the stuff is a little a streach.

Just started watching this on Netflix, on episode 4 now and seems ok so far. Some of the stuff is a little a streach.

Saying it's a little stretched is an understatement. The concept of the show is completely ridiculous and laughable at times but it somehow remained entertaining.

We the concept for the show is a little out there, but it is a SciFi type thing so it is allowed. What bugs me was the animal locations, have some living thousands of miles from where they actually live. Animals going to places they have 0 chance of surviving more that a few minutes/ hours and doing fine. All that said I finished the series last night, I watched it all in 2 days. I have to say it was entertaining and I enjoyed it. I'm hoping it gets renewed for another season, but I dunno I've heard it's ratings were only fair. It would figure, most of the shows I like get canned after 1 or 2 seasons anyways.

We the concept for the show is a little out there, but it is a SciFi type thing so it is allowed. What bugs me was the animal locations, have some living thousands of miles from where they actually live. Animals going to places they have 0 chance of surviving more that a few minutes/ hours and doing fine. All that said I finished the series last night, I watched it all in 2 days. I have to say it was entertaining and I enjoyed it. I'm hoping it gets renewed for another season, but I dunno I've heard it's ratings were only fair. It would figure, most of the shows I like get canned after 1 or 2 seasons anyways.

Rumor is it's likely renewed.

1st episode done. Enjoyed it. Liking the story but I has an M Night Shymalan feeling like in the movie "The Happening", in which I walked out of. I have only walked on two movies- The Happening and Dreamcatcher. Both horrible shows..... But this has me intrigued..

CBS Renews 'Zoo' For Season 2, Will Return Summer 2016

CBS Renews 'Zoo' For Season 2, Will Return Summer 2016

via press release:

CBS announced today the second season renewal of Zoo for broadcast during summer 2016.
In its first season, Zoo was the most watched scripted summer series of 2015.

"Zoo's thrilling stories clicked with audiences each week during a very competitive summer," said Glenn Geller, President, CBS Entertainment. "We're excited for viewers to see where our talented writers and cast take them as the adventure continues to unfold during season two in the ultimate fight of man vs. beast."

Zoo joins the previously announced series BrainDead, a new one-hour comic thriller from Robert and Michelle King, and the next edition of the summer reality hit Big Brother on CBS's 2016 summer line-up.

Based on the #1 bestseller by James Patterson, Zoo is a global thriller about a wave of violent animal attacks against humans across the planet. Zoo is produced by CBS Television Studios. The series is distributed domestically by CBS Television Distribution and worldwide by CBS Studios International. Jeff Pinkner, Josh Appelbaum, Andre Nemec, Scott Rosenberg, Michael Katleman, James Mangold, Cathy Konrad, James Patterson, Bill Robinson, Leopoldo Gout and Steve Bowen are executive producers.

The first season of Zoo is now available on Netflix in the U.S.

Five episodes in and really digging it! Well done for CBS. Typically, network shows play to the middle, but this one is a bit dark at times and that's a good thing.

Premier date announced!

CBS has announced that Zoo will return for it's 2nd Season on Tuesday, June 28 at 9PM/8CT with a two hour Season Premier episode and will then move to its regular time period 9-10pm slot starting Tuesday July 5!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back