Big Brother 17

I hope they bring back my man Jesse so the transgender person can get some action:

6yymhvxr.bmp

FWIW, he was really cool in person and he was entertaining on the show. But yeah, major d-bag.

Entertaining is not the word I would have used. About as entertaining as Rachel R.

Completely disagree. Rachel's laugh made her intolerable. But the show has to have personalities that rub you the wrong way. It's part of the entertainment value of the show.

Completely disagree. Rachel's laugh made her intolerable. But the show has to have personalities that rub you the wrong way. It's part of the entertainment value of the show.

True. Everybody needs someone that they love to hate.

Rachel was fun to watch. Russell Hantz (Survivor) was trying to get on the show last year, he would make the infinitely more entertaining. Probably the best Survivor villain ever. I generally pull for the underdog, or the person that causes the most chaos.

I literally avoided this show for the first 14 seasons. I didn't know why people were talking so much about it and I always said it was dumb. Well my girlfriend got me to at least give it a shot two years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been looking forward to this.

lulz at JC trying to be hot.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqYmbRJtSlo[/youtube]

Thought the first episode was great and the show keeps getting better every year. So far after day one I really like Shelli.

Every year...day 1: all girls alliance...day 7:girl hooks up with guy...day 8: girls alliance dead.

I like the country Asian, the rassler, the black girl (the hottest chick) and The Hippie as of now. Shelli is stalker status day 1, New York chick will have me wanting to choke her in a week. We will have to hear "I played football 9000 more times"

Reactions: 1 person
Every year...day 1: all girls alliance...day 7:girl hooks up with guy...day 8: girls alliance dead.

I like the country Asian, the rassler, the black girl (the hottest chick) and The Hippie as of now. Shelli is stalker status day 1, New York chick will have me wanting to choke her in a week. We will have to hear "I played football 9000 more times"

I

Waiting for the first meltdown..........did they make the guy/girl out themselves for ratings? Seems like that would have been better kept under wraps for gameplay.

You're willing to give her a whole week before you would do that? The second she opened her mouth, I knew I hated her.

Waiting for the first meltdown..........did they make the guy/girl out themselves for ratings? Seems like that would have been better kept under wraps for gameplay.

Yeah, absolutely transparent. It just so happens that right after the whole jenner crap, the first trans ever is on BB? Come on! They probably recruited her. And, I don't know any personally, but are they all so eager to share their stories?

VN Store

Back