American Ninja Warrior

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Anybody else a fan?

A guy with UT ties (his Dad played for the Vols) qualified last week, which got me thinking...we should search VN high and low and find our own ANW representative. There has got to be a user on here that is cut out for this.

I made this thread last year, it was just me talking to myself. The chick that ran last week is a bad *****.

Anybody else a fan?

A guy with UT ties (his Dad played for the Vols) qualified last week, which got me thinking...we should search VN high and low and find our own ANW representative. There has got to be a user on here that is cut out for this.

Well we already know FS trains by treadmilling on the roof.

Reactions: 1 person
I made this thread last year, it was just me talking to myself. The chick that ran last week is a bad *****.

Haha. It only takes to get the party started.

What's the Jesus-looking dude from Colorado? His GF does it every year and they act like she's good and she never gets past obstacle 1 or 2. Well, she failed again at like obstacle 2 last week. Time to hang it up.

What's the Jesus-looking dude from Colorado? His GF does it every year and they act like she's good and she never gets past obstacle 1 or 2. Well, she failed again at like obstacle 2 last week. Time to hang it up.

Yeah she's turrible, he's tough though. Isaac I want to say is his name.

She's way out of his league too

There was a new girl last week that was good. Did she advance? I think Jerry is talking about the light skinned black girl, Megan...or whatever. She's part of the CO crew now. She's my favorite NW.

There was a new girl last week that was good. Did she advance? I think Jerry is talking about the light skinned black girl, Megan...or whatever. She's part of the CO crew now. She's my favorite NW.

Megan is who I'm thinking of and she was the only girl to advance last week.

We may not be thinking of the same person then. I remember her being pretty attractive, especially for him.

There was blonde around his group, she was alright. His chick has dark hair and really gangly and homely looking.

The one girl I think she was a pole vaulter was pretty attractive.

VN Store

Back