Coug

Premieres June 24

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4fRXGyIak[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNZF3LR0VM[/youtube]

Mr. Robot (TV Series 2015

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Bravo!!

Excellent series premiere! Maybe one of the best I've seen. Very well written, and an excellent performance by Rami Malek. Out of the gate a solid show! The pilot actually felt like a movie.

If you haven't heard of it or didn't watch the pilot I highly recommend giving it a look.

Bravo!!

Excellent series premiere! Maybe one of the best I've seen. Very well written, and an excellent performance by Rami Malek. Out of the gate a solid show! The pilot actually felt like a movie.

If you haven't heard of it or didn't watch the pilot I highly recommend giving it a look.

Thanks Coug, saw all the commercials for this show during SUITS.

Wow, that was actually really good. It's sort of like a mix of Dexter (the protagonist is morally questionable but you root for him anyway; also the monologues) and Fight Club (unreliable narrator).

Could be a hit.

Last edited:
Just finished the pilot it was pretty excellent, the main guy was brilliant. If it stays this good, it will quickly become one of my favorite shows on TV.

Just finished the pilot it was pretty excellent, the main guy was brilliant. If it stays this good, it will quickly become one of my favorite shows on TV.

I love the main character. He's so messed up in the head but super smart and it's easy to root for him. I figured you'd enjoy it.

Another vote for this premiere being great. I saw commercials teasing it for awhile and was looking forward to it. The premiere definitely didn't disappoint.

Has quickly replaced Under the Dome on my summer TV show watch list.

I believe this was the goal of Project Mayhem, though they were more to the point with destruction of the credit folk...

Yeah, but to be fair, that pilot was the best I've seen since Justified. The second episode definitely kept the same gritty feel.

Yeah, but to be fair, that pilot was the best I've seen since Justified. The second episode definitely kept the same gritty feel.

For a second I thought he was going to grab the gun off the table and shoot the drug dealer.

I can't believe some of the stuff in last night's episode was actually shown on USA.

On the bright side, I'm now pretty convinced this show is going to stay strong throughout this season.

Yeah it was a bit graphic. Seemed out of place and forced imo

I can't believe some of the stuff in last night's episode was actually shown on USA.

On the bright side, I'm now pretty convinced this show is going to stay strong throughout this season.

How To Get Away With Murder on ABC had pretty much the same thing in it more than a few times.

My roomates and I caught the pilot together. We now make certain we watch it every week. It's slowed down slightly, but you can tell it's because they are world and character building. I have a feeling this show's big episodes will be like the pilot or a penultimate episode of GoT where tons of **** gets done fast and messily. I'm very ok with this.

I'm also very ok with Christian Slater playing himself essentially for the 43rd role in a row.

My roomates and I caught the pilot together. We now make certain we watch it every week. It's slowed down slightly, but you can tell it's because they are world and character building. I have a feeling this show's big episodes will be like the pilot or a penultimate episode of GoT where tons of **** gets done fast and messily. I'm very ok with this.

I'm also very ok with Christian Slater playing himself essentially for the 43rd role in a row.

CS being Mr. Robot was the only real gripe I had after watching the pilot, but he has grown on me. At this point, my only real complain is that the show is on USA and not Netflix - I want to binge watch, not wait a week between episodes, lol.

That was harsh finding out that the former CTO of E Corp was responsible for the deaths of Elliot's dad and Angela's mom. The bondage on the pregnant wife is definitely something I hadn't seen on tv before.

Last night's episode was a bit spacey for me. Far too much drugs being shown for my taste. After the pilot episode it's like I am waiting on this show to really take off and it just appears stalled in the main characters drug addiction. Rehab him and get on with the show!

That whole drug scene was a trip! The shooting gallery where he gets shot, then the talking Betta fish, then the blonde chic eating a giant Betta fish in All Safe's office made up to look like a restaurant. "A slice of Pop's famous Raspberry Pi".

VN Store

Back