Survivor 30

Coug

Survivor 30

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-obdtcESis[/youtube]

Season Premiere
Wed. Feb 25 8/7c

Last edited:
It's one of the very few reality shows that's still worth watching.

I freaking forgot to set up the DVR. :mad: Now I'm going to have to download the episode.

Early Favorites this season
WC- Carolyn, Max
BC- Kelly, Sierra
NC-Jenn, Hali, Joe, Nina

This isn't even reality anymore.

The only time it was close was season one.

They get food, a place to stay ect.

Finally got caught up on the premiere and last night's episode. I loved the twist they set up in the beginning. One tribe decided to choose deceit and it totally backfired on them.

Will is an idiot for voting out Vince, at least from a strategic standpoint. I'm noticing a lot of whining out of more than one tribe already. This could prove to be either a really good season or a complete annoyance.

"I mean, water has always been the black man's kryptonite, and man, it got me today." LOL

Kind of glad they voted Vince out last night. He was already acting like a jealous baby last week when the girls started hanging out with Joe more than him, and he seemed like he would have been annoying if he'd lasted the whole season.

Did anybody notice Will went renegade? I don't think the other 3 knew he was going to vote for Vince.

Did anybody notice Will went renegade? I don't think the other 3 knew he was going to vote for Vince.

It's because hearing aid girl told Will that Vince was worried about his health. That's when Will made the decision.

It's because hearing aid girl told Will that Vince was worried about his health. That's when Will made the decision.

Good work detective.

I meant the fact that he didn't even tell the other 3 that were splitting votes.

Good work detective.

I meant the fact that he didn't even tell the other 3 that were splitting votes.

The whole splitting votes this early in the game, and with such a small tribe was stupid to begin with. They would have gotten what they deserved if it had backfired on them.

Good work detective.

Say what you mean the first time around instead of mumbling. :p

He didn't confer with the others because he hadn't even thought about it.

So was that blatant discrimination or was there more to Nina getting booted? That Joe idiot that was like "I'm so sorry, I feel so bad for not letting you participate in the challenge." Then he turns around and votes her off. The only one on that tribe I kind of like is the Hali girl. The one who didn't write Nina's name down. Plus she's hot. The rest can jump off a cliff for all I care.

The blue collar tribe is just a hot mess. Seriously though, the girl with the face tattoo? Face tattoo??! Honestly if it weren't for the face tattoo and her mouth she'd be really cute.

I didn't think it was discrimination at all, I think her constantly screaming discrimination was a factor though. I hate when people get discriminated against, and I hate it just as much when they use it as an excuse for everything. That's what she did over and over.

Honestly I don't like a single person on the show, least likable cast ever. IMO It's full of cry babies. The guy with glasses on white collar is the only one I can tolerate.

VN Store

Back