Krypton (Superman Prequel)

While the Krypton in MoS was visually appealing it was kind of stupid. Why did they ride Avatar birds?

I would only watch something like this if it is a movie and Russell Crowe is in it.

Wasn't there talk of that being the reason Crowe agreed to the part?

Reactions: 1 person
What? Those syfy originals are Oscar worthy.

As a SyFy viewer and I agree they have some awful stuff I can say I'm pleasantly surprised by Dominion. Watching that show you wouldn't think it was SyFy that you were watching it on.

I wasn't terribly excited while watching the Krypton world on MOS but I wouldn't count this show out before it's even had a chance.

As a SyFy viewer and I agree they have some awful stuff I can say I'm pleasantly surprised by Dominion. Watching that show you wouldn't think it was SyFy that you were watching it on.

I wasn't terribly excited while watching the Krypton world on MOS but I wouldn't count this show out before it's even had a chance.

I actually love the syfy original movies. They are mostly cheap, but I for some reason enjoy them.

SYFY just released the teaser at SDCC

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlbfQqLVqE[/youtube]

SyFy has some interesting projects in development. I read they're making A Stranger in a Strange Land a TV series (based on the book by Robert A Heinlein). SyFy's biggest gift to us this year will undoubtedly Sharknado 5.

SyFy has some interesting projects in development. I read they're making A Stranger in a Strange Land a TV series (based on the book by Robert A Heinlein). SyFy's biggest gift to us this year will undoubtedly Sharknado 5.

It was also announced yesterday that SyFy had picked up the Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion web series Con Man and will be airing the first two seasons of it that originally streamed online and if the ratings are good would pickup for a third season.

Possibly in this universe which is the DCCU will give a explanation why exactly Krypton was destroyed as in the exact cause that responsible for Destroying Krypton.

Also maybe why Krytonians have the exact same physical appearance as humans.

Possibly in this universe which is the DCCU will give a explanation why exactly Krypton was destroyed as in the exact cause that responsible for Destroying Krypton.

I thought that was because it's a sun based planet

My guess is the latter was just to make sense as to how Kal-El could pass for human. No real reason to explain that.

Personally I hope they ignore the stupid clone babies, matrix whatever it was, from MoS.

VN Store

Back