The Librarians

Coug

librarians_default-800x450_110420140529.jpg

Sunday Dec 7th at 8pm EST.

This looks like it could be fun and interesting.

I really like Christian Kane from Angel and Leverage, also glad that Noah Wyle might have something lined up since Falling Skies is ending, though I don't know if he'll be a series regular. He also played Flynn Carson the Librarian in the original tv movie series. Did anyone else watch those?

Last edited:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpKgTOIjJhM[/youtube]

Sunday Dec 7th at 8pm EST.

This looks like it could be fun and interesting.

I really like Christian Kane from Angel and Leverage, also glad that Noah Wyle might have something lined up since Falling Skies is ending, though I don't know if he'll be a series regular. He also played Flynn Carson the Librarian in the original tv movie series. Did anyone else watch those?

I'm looking forward to this, I only saw part of one of the original films (I hope they re-air them before the series debut).

It seemed like a poor man's Indiana Jones. The show seems like it could be a mix of that and Warehouse 13 but does appear to be a fun and entertaining show and having Rebecca Romijn can't hurt either!

Dang it I thought there was gonna be pics oh hot chicks wearing glasses in this thread

Just noticed on my on-screen guide that TNT will be airing the three original films on Sunday beginning at Noon Eastern Time! My DVR is now set!

The Librarian: Quest for the Spear (2004)
The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines (2006)
The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice (2008)

Bump! Reminder TNT airing the original films today ahead of tonight's Series Premier!

I watched the first two episodes back to back last night as I wanted to see the original films first.

I have to say I really enjoyed them. I was right that it has a Warehouse 13 feel almost as if that continued and this is Warehouse 14 with all new agents.

I think this is just a great little fun show and look forward to seeing where it goes.

I like this show, but it's so much better when Noah Wyle is on it.

I really like this show in general but Noah Wyle is a great actor. He brings a lot of energy when he's on the show.

Don't count him out of possibly being a regular at some point though since Falling Skies is cancelled but will air the 5th and final season(June 2015). He is after all the original librarian.

This show is like my Warehouse 13 and Eureka that I don't get to see anymore.

I really like this show in general but Noah Wyle is a great actor. He brings a lot of energy when he's on the show.

Don't count him out of possibly being a regular at some point though since Falling Skies is cancelled but will air the 5th and final season(June 2015). He is after all the original librarian.

This show is like my Warehouse 13 and Eureka that I don't get to see anymore.

That's what I'm hoping. I'll be glad when Falling Skies is over. I don't really like it that much anymore, but at this point I can't just stop watching. Lol

Finally got around to watching the last four episodes of the season off my DVR last night. I really enjoyed them and hope this comes back for a 2nd season.

This series was so much fun with a pretty solid cast.

Yeeesss!!

'The Librarians' Renewed by TNT for Second Season

'The Librarians' Renewed by TNT for Second Season

via press release:

TNT Opens the Book on a Second Season of The Librarians

Cable's Hot New Fantasy-Adventure Show Reached 11.4 Million Viewers Each Week

TNT has renewed its hit fantasy-adventure The Librarians
. One of the hottest new shows on cable, The Librarians burst onto the scene with a chart-topping launch in December and went on to finish the year as basic cable's #2 new series of 2014, second only to TNT's The Last Ship. The show's success extends across TNT's multiple platforms, with each week's episode reaching an average of 11.4 million viewers through linear telecasts, DVR playback and VOD, digital and mobile viewing. TNT has ordered 10 episodes for the second season, which is slated to launch later this year.

Based on TNT's hit movie franchise, The Librarians centers on an ancient organization hidden beneath the Metropolitan Public Library dedicated to protecting an unknowing world from the secret, magical reality hidden all around. Rebecca Romijn (X-Men), Christian Kane (TNT's Leverage, Angel), Lindy Booth (Dawn of the Dead, The Philanthropist) and John Kim (Neighbors, The Pacific) star in the series as the newest protectors of the world's mystical treasures, with Emmy® winner John Larroquette (Night Court, Deception) as their reluctant caretaker. Noah Wyle (Falling Skies, ER) recurs as Flynn Carsen, the role he played in TNT's movie trilogy.

On the heels of Sunday nights Season 3 Finale!

Today TNT has announced that The Librarians has been renewed for a 4th Season! In 2015 and 2016, The Librarians ranked among basic cable’s Top 20 original drama series with adults 18-49. The Librarians has reached 5.4 million viewers per episode in its third season, drawing an audience that’s six years younger than the average for TNT originals.

Based on TNT’s hit movie franchise, The Librarians centers on an ancient organization dedicated to protecting an unknowing world from the secret, magical reality hidden all around. Rebecca Romijn, Christian Kane, Lindy Booth and John Harlan Kim star in the series as protectors of the world’s mystical treasures, with John Larroquette as their reluctant caretaker. As well, reprising the role that helped originate the franchise in TNT’s hit movie trilogy, Noah Wyle has recurred as Flynn Carsen, one of the longest surviving librarians in the series’ mythology.

Well, this sucks....

[twitter]971902483437006848[/twitter]

VN Store

Back