The Good Wife

Coug

673.jpg

Very good season so far. No way she actually ends up getting the states attorney job.

Thoughts?

I think she does becomes states attorney and she will be faced with proceuting the Gov or being a part of the corruption.

Never watched it but I went to HS with one of the actors on the show and his dad was the head of my graduate program.

Had never watched it before the sixth episode last season...or whichever one was the first after the epic firing episode. Immediately went to Amazon Prime and watched every season til I caught up...awesome show!

I think she does becomes states attorney and she will be faced with proceuting the Gov or being a part of the corruption.

The reason I say that she won't is because the entire show has been based on her being a lawyer and then since last year starting her own firm. I would think it would be a completely different show if she became SA and wasn't really a lawyer anymore.

The reason I say that she won't is because the entire show has been based on her being a lawyer and then since last year starting her own firm. I would think it would be a completely different show if she became SA and wasn't really a lawyer anymore.

You may be correct. There will be some type of twist come from her running.

The episode tonight was very good.

You may be correct. There will be some type of twist come from her running.

The episode tonight was very good.

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but last week Bishop was already inserting himself into her possibly upcoming job.

I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but last week Bishop was already inserting himself into her possibly upcoming job.

Sounds like political blackmail...might ask for a favor or 100? :dunno: Everybody knows that this is Archie Panjabi's last season? Fun to see what they do with Kalinda.

Sounds like political blackmail...might ask for a favor or 100? :dunno: Everybody knows that this is Archie Panjabi's last season? Fun to see what they do with Kalinda.

Actually no, I hadn't heard that.

Actually no, I hadn't heard that.

I had not either. I did a Google and located this.

"According to TV Guide, the actress will move on from her current TV show to a new one as she has just inked a development/holding deal with 20th Century Fox TV, which will most likely feature her as the star in her own pilot for the 2015 TV season."

I wonder how they will let her leave the show. Does Bishop kill her off, does she just leave the job after losing interest with the remainder of Lockhart Gardner?

I wonder how they will let her leave the show. Does Bishop kill her off, does she just leave the job after losing interest with the remainder of Lockhart Gardner?

Kalinda has been one of the best components of the show...especially her romances. :). That FBI chick probably Fatal Attractions her...Robin has been awesome and it would be cool to see some story lines there.

Kalinda has been one of the best components of the show...especially her romances. :). That FBI chick probably Fatal Attractions her...Robin has been awesome and it would be cool to see some story lines there.

Kalinda is a genius character and it'll be a shame to see her go. Robin needs more fight in her, maybe they will adjust her character when Kalinda is gone. I didn't even see her in this weeks episode.

Looks like Diane might have found a way to get her own office back and get out of that building. That would be fun to watch go down.

Another decent episode, was a little slower than previous ones. Poor Cary just can't catch a break and now he's banned from Kalinda. I called it last week about them getting their offices back but it was still fun to see it go down.

Another decent episode, was a little slower than previous ones. Poor Cary just can't catch a break and now he's banned from Kalinda. I called it last week about them getting their offices back but it was still fun to see it go down.

Alice needs to get laid!...figured working at Mel's Diner would have made her a less uptight parole officer.

Would love for Kalinda to get some juicy stuff on that Parole Case Worker that seems to continously screw Cary over. What if Lemond Bishop knew she called him "Lemon" if she might just end up taking a dirt nap? Hmmm...

Alice needs to get laid!...

You aren't even lying!

Would love for Kalinda to get some juicy stuff on that Parole Case Worker that seems to continously screw Cary over. What if Lemond Bishop knew she called him "Lemon" if she might just end up taking a dirt nap? Hmmm...

See, I'm not even sure she's like "out to get him". I honestly think she just literally takes her job that seriously. The woman literally has one layer to her personality.

The Elsbeth character is just brilliant and the actress that plays her is great.

I got to last weeks episode late but another great episode I thought. Once again Carey can't catch a single break. It makes me wonder what the writers have in store for him in regards to the rest of the show. Is he trying to leave or are they trying to write him out, or will this be resolved somehow last minute?

The finally introduced the reason Alicia will most likely not win the States Attorney job.

So in two episodes back fro the break, Carey is free... Always innocent, but the truth wasn't what set him free...Kalinda owes Bishop a favor and this is probably how Archie makes her exit from the show...this latest episode is more in line with what made me a fan...David Lee is great!

So in two episodes back fro the break, Carey is free... Always innocent, but the truth wasn't what set him free...Kalinda owes Bishop a favor and this is probably how Archie makes her exit from the show...this latest episode is more in line with what made me a fan...David Lee is great!

Yeah, I'm starting to think Kalinda's downfall will be Bishop. If that's what happens I really hope she takes Bishop with her and they end that chapter of the story. Not a huge fan of David Lee, he's such a manipulative jackass. The writers want us to hate him though and they achieved it.

Yeah, I'm starting to think Kalinda's downfall will be Bishop. If that's what happens I really hope she takes Bishop with her and they end that chapter of the story. Not a huge fan of David Lee, he's such a manipulative jackass. The writers want us to hate him though and they achieved it.

When David Lee was on the same side of Alicia, his lack of morals and his snarkiness made the episodes fun. One of the things I hated when Alicia and Carey bolted was him being an enemy...ditto on Kalinda...I'm tired of her having to tiptoe around Bishop anyway. Take the mutha out!

VN Store

Back