Madam Secretary

Coug

madam-secretary-web_showimage_300x300.png

Sundays at 8pm on CBS

This was a very good pilot! Tea Leoni plays a great character in this, it really has you cheering for her. Her having worked for the CIA just adds another fun factor to the show as well.

Got to be careful with the DVR on this one though since football always screws up CBS's prime time shows on Sundays.

It's a great show! It has nothing to do with Hillary so if you're not watching because of any possible relation to her you're missing out. Tea Leoni is so much more awesome than Hillary could ever be anyway. Hillary doesn't have the balls to do half what Tea Leoni does in this show.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a great show! It has nothing to do with Hillary so if you're not watching because of any possible relation to her you're missing out. Tea Leoni is so much more awesome than Hillary could ever be anyway. Hillary doesn't have the balls to do half what Tea Leoni does in this show.

You do realize that this is a TV show, right? That Tea Leoni is an actress portraying a role and speaking lines written for that role?

Daniel Craig plays a pretty good James Bond, but in reality, he's an anti-gun nut just like most of Hollywood.

Reactions: 2 people
You do realize that this is a TV show, right? That Tea Leoni is an actress portraying a role and speaking lines written for that role?

Daniel Craig plays a pretty good James Bond, but in reality, he's an anti-gun nut just like most of Hollywood.

Of course I do but the only comments people were making about the SHOW were completely unrelated to it.

I just watched the pilot on demand. This is going to be a good series.

always thought she was hot but her voice/way of talking rubs me the wrong way (I know - TWSS)

Lol, she's always had that kind of deep voice even when she was in Bad Boys and Fun with Dick And Jane.

Another solid episode imo. Is the daughter going to turn out to be ok or is she going to be a lot of trouble? That's yet to be seen.

Madam Secretary (Tea Leoni) vs. State of Affairs (Katherine Heigl)

State of Affairs looks stupid. A female president and a female CIA director (or whatever Heigl is) bringing "justice" to the murderers of the president's son/Heigl's husband.

I gave up on this show after this first episode. Recently I watched the other episodes and I think I'll give it another shot.

Show keeps getting better each week. I just don't think it makes it past one maybe two seasons, cause I like it just my luck :)

VN Store

Back