Z-Nation on SyFy

MG1968

Moderately Neato
Watching the first episode. If you haven't seen the previews, it's about a mission to get the only human to have survived a zombie bite to a lab in California.

An interesting concept. Unfortunately, it's produced by The Asylum, and it shows.

I DVR'ed it but I haven't watched it.

Considering it's a SyFy show produced by Asylum on Friday nights, I'm not expecting much.

Watching it right now, it's alright. D.J. Qualls is terrible, I'm hoping him being on here doesn't mean Legit got cancelled.

All I can say at this point is that it's decent. I'd watch a couple more episodes.

For a silly Friday night show, it's ok. It will go well with me watching Grimm when it comes back on for a nice horror Friday night.

14%2B-%2B1

Reactions: 2 people
Finally got to watch it.

My goodness it's bad. Bad acting, bad dialogue, bad story, terrible special effects.

Zombie baby? How did it even become a zombie in the first place? How did it suddenly become able to run?

Who thought it was a good idea to cast DJ Qualls? Did the Lost guy need a paycheck that badly?

Finally got to watch it.

My goodness it's bad. Bad acting, bad dialogue, bad story, terrible special effects.

Zombie baby? How did it even become a zombie in the first place? How did it suddenly become able to run?

Who thought it was a good idea to cast DJ Qualls? Did the Lost guy need a paycheck that badly?

I think it was implied that with all the blood flying around by the hammer wielding dude the baby got hit. I can't explain why the baby changed so fast or why it was suddenly mobile other than for dramatic effect.

They didn't keep the Lost guy in the show for very long. I think they stole that move straight from The Walking Dead with Morgan's character.

I think it was implied that with all the blood flying around by the hammer wielding dude the baby got hit. I can't explain why the baby changed so fast or why it was suddenly mobile other than for dramatic effect.

They didn't keep the Lost guy in the show for very long. I think they stole that move straight from The Walking Dead with Morgan's character.

Hit with what? The hammer? Blood?

I'm surprised Harold Perrineau only lasted one episode since he was touted as one of the stars of the show. I guess he could show up in flashbacks.

I hate running zombies,also I hate when they are referred to as zombies in a tv show or movie about them.

DJ Qualls' character may be the worst character on TV right now. That part at the end was one the dumbest things I've seen in a good while.

And That Thing You Do must seem like a million years ago to Tom Everett Scott.

DJ Qualls' character may be the worst character on TV right now. That part at the end was one the dumbest things I've seen in a good while.

And That Thing You Do must seem like a million years ago to Tom Everett Scott.

there's not much future to being Erie's lone beatnik

To clear room on my DVR (Got a whole lot of summer series to knock off before the nets new shows begin Monday) I finally watched it last night and its alright. IMO

Its cheap and I hate fast moving zombies. However it did hold my interest (which surprised me) I'll probably continue with it unless I lose interest.

However I'll likely only DVR the late night early morning airings to watch at a later date.

I'll keep watching it probably but mostly because it's "so bad it's good".

The actually plotline of one guy being immune to the zombie virus is actually interesting. But The Last of Us did it a million times better.

Well, episode 2 was worse than the pilot episode. The zombie dog was dumb. The "refinery" scenes were dumb. Even learning that Sunshine escaped from some weird cult was dumb.

Also, the lab in California has been overrun, where are Tom Everett Scott and the gang supposed to go now?

If this series makes it past 6 episodes, I'll be amazed.

Well, episode 2 was worse than the pilot episode. The zombie dog was dumb. The "refinery" scenes were dumb. Even learning that Sunshine escaped from some weird cult was dumb.

Also, the lab in California has been overrun, where are Tom Everett Scott and the gang supposed to go now?

If this series makes it past 6 episodes, I'll be amazed.

I'm sure it will get the full run because SyFy doesn't have much else for Friday nights but I doubt it gets a season 2.

Episode 2 was dumb but in some ways kind of better than the first. Still, doesn't seem like can keep up with their own story. The first episode the zombies were fast, this episode they were slow.

And yes the zombie dog was stupid.

Another fast zombie episode.

The part with the Liberty Bell was actually pretty funny.

Z Nation is using every cliche and borrowed storyline ever known in zombie lore, complete with terrible acting.

Let's throw in the honesty card... None of us were actually expecting this to be good from the beginning. I wouldn't even say this sufficiently ties us over until TWD comes back on but it's mildly entertaining if you were not expecting much to begin with.

VN Store

Back