Commercials you can't stand

lawgator1

1) the Wendy's chick singing. I literally turn the channel

2) the Progressive commercials with Flo. At first Ok. Now just torture.

Reactions: 1 person
1) the Wendy's chick singing. I literally turn the channel

2) the Progressive commercials with Flo. At first Ok. Now just torture.

1). For some strange reason, I find the Wendy's chick hot.

2) agree about Flo. It's time to end that shat.

Reactions: 2 people
For us Knoxville folks, "We're 2 for you." :crazy:

However, Ogle, Elrod, & Baril have the perfect balance of stupidity and humor. I love those commercials.

Extended Stay America woman who constantly says "a kitchen kitchen" Yeah I want to punch her.

Geico all of them. Mostly the pig. Wendy Chick. She's not funny.

Bad commercials actually convince me to avoid the products.

I love the JG Wentworth commercials.

Love the Guinness commercials with the wheel chair basketball. There was another one recently but I can't remember it.

Head On, Apply directly to the forehead....

No longer running, but worst ever.

Also, Hardees commercials are always incredibly stupid. Almost as bad as Sonic commercials, which kill me.

Head On, Apply directly to the forehead....

No longer running, but worst ever.

Also, Hardees commercials are always incredibly stupid. Almost as bad as Sonic commercials, which kill me.

This was in a Hardee's commercial....

maxresdefault.jpg

Sonic burger with those two guys.

This x 1000!

Any Sonic commercial! There commercials are so dumb and they've used those same two idiots for the past like 10 years. Get a new ad campaign already! Because I'm so sure they'll never ditch those two guys I secretly hope one of them is grossly disfigured in a random accident. I know that's harsh but I actually greatly toned down this response already.

Teeter Hangups
Dragon Naturally Speaking
Nu-wave Precision Induction Cooktop

any commercial where the phone number is repeated incessantly

and I haven't seen it in a while, but the commercial advertising a $10,000 loan from "Big Sky Financial", if you paid attention, the loan's term resulted in a total payback of over 80 grand. Are people really that desperately stupid?

The General car insurance commercials.

One of the benefits of being a cord cutter is your commercial intake is greatly reduced

However, apps like WatchESPN and Hulu show the same 2-3 commercials every single break.

Geico all of them. Mostly the pig. Wendy Chick. She's not funny.

Bad commercials actually convince me to avoid the products.

I love the JG Wentworth commercials.

Love the Guinness commercials with the wheel chair basketball. There was another one recently but I can't remember it.
I hate the ones where they are singing the opera jingle because it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

I can't stand car insurance commercials in general, but especially Progressive and GEICO. I also think pretty much every Jack in the Box commercial is moronic.

VN Store

Back