Best kill in movies

crusse10

THIS MAN IS A PERVERT
What's your favorite kill from a film?

One of my absolute favorites is when Magneto removes all of the iron from guard's blood in XMen 2. Such a simple kill but it really shows the true power of Magneto.

Not my favorite, but first that comes to mind is Obi Wan Kenobi offing Darth Maul.

Liam Neeson stabbing the electrodes into the guys legs in Taken, then electrocuting him. So great.

In Blade when he turns Stephen Dorff into the world's biggest pimple

The magic trick in Dark Knight

This probably upset more than anything I've ever seen in a movie:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1I4P3umnzk[/youtube]

Quint from Jaws. Seems silly now , but when the blood came out of his mouth as the shark was eating him, it frightened the **** out of me.

Reactions: 3 people
Perhaps being nostalgic but the original Alien where Kane gives us the "chest burster" is truly iconic.

When John McClane offs Hans Gruber by pulling the gun he had duct taped to his back.

Actually the first Die Hard had a few good kills.

Reactions: 4 people
Quint from Jaws. Seems silly now , but when the blood came out of his mouth as the shark was eating him, it frightened the **** out of me.

Brody from Jaws finishes the freakin great white shark with a bullet creating a explosion with the oxygen tank in his mouth.
The shark disintegrated leaving the remains either to be eaten by a fish, shark, or to float to the bottom of the ocean. That's one shark that found out the hard way it bit off more than it could chew, and when you screw with a man's family it's moving towards a tornado.

It was tested on mythbusters that it wouldn't result in that kind of explosion.
Not to say you could never have a explosion involving a oxygen tank just what you saw in the movie,

scanners-explosion-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Tony Montana (Scarface) coked up mowing people down with that machine gun screaming "When you mess with me,you mess with the best" as he is getting blown away.

McLeod vs. The Kurgan in "Highlander"

The death of the Shakespeare quoting General Chang in "Star Trek VI: the Undiscovered Country".

Indiana Jones vs. the scimitar guy

"Clever girl" from Jurassic Park

Bill's death in Kill Bill. Whenever he knows he's going to die and he goes out like a man with no panic whatsoever.

Also, Maximus' death in Gladiator. That one used to have me trying to man up and not tear up. lol

Another is Neo killing Agent Smith in the Matrix. There were a few good ones towards the end of Young Guns, too.

Reactions: 1 person
Also, Maximus' death in Gladiator. That one used to have me trying to man up and not tear up. lol

Another is Neo killing Agent Smith in the Matrix. There were a few good ones towards the end of Young Guns, too.

Young Guns is one of my favorites. Young Guns 2 was pretty good also.

VN Store

Back