The Last Ship.

orangeblooded2

**Temple of Truth**
Tonight at 9:00 P.M. on TNT.

Really really surprised this had not been threaded!

One Lone Arleigh Burke Class (Aegis) Destroyer against the world trying to save the world.

Plague and the end of the World.

I think it's an Arleigh Burke (Aegis) Destroyer

I liked what I saw. Decent set up to the main plot. Let's see where they take us the next few weeks.

It was ok I suppose. We'll have to see where it takes us. Looks rather Babylon 5: Crusade.

I was a little irked at how the whole nuke/EMP thing went down. From what I can tell it was a lower atmosphere blast to begin with (not really a big EMP scenario) and since we're talking a modern US Navy craft it should be hardened against the real thing anyway. Then there's the whole "as long as the Captain is holding the fuse it'll work" bit and top it off when how in the hell if a Navy Destroyer gets EMP'd how did a cruise ship not?

I thought it was a decent, a tad predictable but the pilot was good.

Yeah, there are only so many ways you can spin the apocalyptic shows, that and the previews kind of told you that.:) Overall I think it was a good pilot, definitely not lacking in action. I'll watch and see where they go with it.

It was ok I suppose. We'll have to see where it takes us. Looks rather Babylon 5: Crusade.

I was a little irked at how the whole nuke/EMP thing went down. From what I can tell it was a lower atmosphere blast to begin with (not really a big EMP scenario) and since we're talking a modern US Navy craft it should be hardened against the real thing anyway. Then there's the whole "as long as the Captain is holding the fuse it'll work" bit and top it off when how in the hell if a Navy Destroyer gets EMP'd how did a cruise ship not?

Not sure if an Island could block that kind wave, but is plausible.

attachment.php

Mmmmmmmmm

She was in Underworld - Rise of the Lycans.

Personally, they did a great job at casting her for it too. If you didn't know Kate very well you'd mistake Rhona for her.

This episode was surprisingly filled with action just like the first. If they keep this up this could turn out to be a really good show.

Holy crap! Watched the first two episodes back to back last night and this show is awesome! It has everything!!

Its got an apocalyptic virus, a Navy ship, explosions, evil Russians and Jayne Cobb!!

So far I'm liking it and having it tag team with Falling Skies helps. My only question now is when do the Submarines show up?

She was in Underworld - Rise of the Lycans.

Personally, they did a great job at casting her for it too. If you didn't know Kate very well you'd mistake Rhona for her.

This episode was surprisingly filled with action just like the first. If they keep this up this could turn out to be a really good show.

I agree. I really liked her as Tara in Boston legal. She's smokin' in my opinion

Another decent episode tonight. So it appears as though the guy in the bubble on the Russian ship is a carrier.

Watched the first 3 episodes this weekend. Pretty good show, think I'll keep watching.

VN Store

Back