Dominion on SyFy

BigZiti09

Sheep
Premiered tonight. Anybody watch? I set my DVR. I've never watched a show on SyFy. This one looks decent.

I really liked it personally, it was fun to watch. I thought the acting was solid and the characters are likable. The story line seems pretty good so far.

dang missed it and did no record it. Well it being on sy-fy i will have 22 chances to catch it next week.

I finally got around to watching it today. For a SyFy show I'm honestly surprised at how good the pilot was. I'm willing to give it a try.

LOL! You say this about every show that you like that doesn't have enough blood and cussing in it.

Wait till you see tonight's episode, very Skinemax like episode. Lol

Edit: you forgot the most important plus to HBO and Showtime...bewbs. lol

I'm glad they got the whole "chosen one" out of the way in the first episode.

When I saw in the opening credits, that this series is based on, or related to, the horrible "Legion", I was skeptical. I'm still skeptical, but I'll keep watching.

So far this show is alright I watched defiance for 4 episodes and then stopped so we will see if dominion can do better as it progresses
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Another great episode imo. The actor that plays Michael really sells the character, I like him. I also liked the fact that he showed emotion. I like how Gabrielle put that one angel in his place. I'm not sure what his drive behind that was. Was it because he truly cares about his brother or was it that nobody gets to try to kill Michael but him? So strange watching Anthony Head do an American accent but for the most part he seems to be pulling it off fairly well.

I'm guessing that latest episode was the season finale? You never can tell with these brand new series that have short ordered episodes. I really like this show a lot though. The actors do a great job with their characters.

I'm guessing that latest episode was the season finale? You never can tell with these brand new series that have short ordered episodes. I really like this show a lot though. The actors do a great job with their characters.

Well the guide did say in the season 1 finale. :)

I agree I really like the show and was pleasantly surprised how well it was done.

Well the guide did say in the season 1 finale. :)

I agree I really like the show and was pleasantly surprised how well it was done.

Comcast used to say it in the episode text summary that it was a finale UVerse doesn't do that.

Excellent season premiere! I had forgotten how good this show is!

If you missed it the next replay is Monday 2:30am, but it normally airs Thursdays at 10pm.

The chick that is training one of the 8 balls is stupid hot, her azz is ridiculous. Oh and good episode. Lol

The chick that is training one of the 8 balls is stupid hot, her azz is ridiculous. Oh and good episode. Lol

The show is loaded with hot girls. The angel running around with Alex is stupid hot, Claire is hot as always, and I thought the chic that tried to kill Claire was even hot, lol!

I'm about ready for Michael to take out the village idiot. I was kind of hoping he'd do it after the guy shot Harper. I'm thinking that there is something in the fire mound that's preventing the 8 balls from entering. I'm not at all sold on the whole faith thing, you?

Side note: This show is still too good to be on SyFy if you want my honest opinion. It's very well acted and produced.

Another good episode this week. I guess that was Michael's "born again, a new angel" shot.

VN Store

Back