CliffHangers from Cancelled or non Cancelled TvShows

firestorm

These could be either from Tv shows that were cancelled, still on the air, or is completed but may still have one or several cliffhangers.

Heroes.

The show was s**t by the end, but it just ended and never returned.

Heroes.

The show was s**t by the end, but it just ended and never returned.

They technically wrapped it up, but it was a complete piece of crap job.

That show was crap past season 1.

George Lopez
Did Max Graduate College and get a job or does he get a job at the factory?
Does Carmen marry a man?
Does Veronica succeed in career?
Would Ernie ever got married to a woman that didn't have baggage?

I should have specified list a tv show or tv shows then it's cliffhangers.

Last edited:
FlashForward. Did Mark Benford die during the 2nd blackout?

Invasion. Did Larkin Groves die or become a hybrid? Will Russell and Dave team up against Tom now?

Las Vegas....it ended with the owners daughter, who was pregnant with Danny's kid, bleeding really bad...

Invasion...see above poster

Over There (FX)...what happened with the dude who lost his leg...did he get back to Iraq or did he just get out...what happened to everyone else...it ended after one season...

Here is one for the future...

NCIS...will Ziva be killed off? Will her and Dinozo finally get together?

The Cape.... nobody knows The girl is Chess's daughter. so much **** to finish with really.

Camelot on Starz.

Basically King Arthur slept with his sister by accident.

.......... it wasnt a great show.

FlashForward.
My Wife and Kids
The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

FF - the cliffhanger was already mentioned

My Wife and Kids - basically Damon Wayans' wife didn't want to get pregnant so he goes to get a vasectomy, and after he gets it, she finds out she's already pregnant. Plus there was something going on with his son I think. It ended because Damon Wayans didn't want to do the show anymore.

Sarah Connor - basically John Connor goes to the future and screws everything up because by doing so he skipped over his entire life where he rose up to become the leader; basically no one knows who he is or anything about him. So it ends with him having a kinda dumb look on his face.

Terranova Alcatraz the river
Sad thing was they were all within a year of each other
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Las Vegas....it ended with the owners daughter, who was pregnant with Danny's kid, bleeding really bad...

Invasion...see above poster

Over There (FX)...what happened with the dude who lost his leg...did he get back to Iraq or did he just get out...what happened to everyone else...it ended after one season...

I loved Las Vegas. Dumbass unions ruin everything.

Freddie One of the funniest tv shows, and I thought I would be quoting this for years. It was cancelled after one season.

Is Denise the woman that Freddie marries or does she remain in Hawaii?
Who is the woman that Freddie marries if he does get married?
Does Allison find a job so she doesn't have to continue to live with Freddie?
Does Sofia find a man to marry?
Does Chris ever recover from the disaastor of his failed restaurant, and produce a successful buisness?

By the way it would be excellent if they allowed for a episode to wrap up all lose ends in the event of being cancelled.

Well we will know pretty quick I think she said she would only stick around for three-five episodes.

I would be surprised if she was killed off seeing as that would make two Dinozzo love interests killed off.

Golden Boy should have never been cancelled. Cancel that damn Hawaii Five-0 garbage.

Quantum Leap - So if he never leapt home, what happenned to Sam?

Alcatraz - They barely scratched the surface of where that show was going. Everything about it is a cliffhanger.

I miss Chuck. That show was awesome.

Reactions: 1 person
Jericho at the end of season 2.

America will go to civil war with Texas and the states east of the Mississippi vs. the states west of the Mississippi (Allied States of America).

Last edited:
Invasion - they left that one hanging.

Jericho - could have put together a better ending. Hated to see that one cancelled.

NCIS - I don't believe they will kill off Ziva. Already killed off one female agent ( Kate )

Reactions: 1 person
I miss Reaper and Angel also. also Breaking In. Anything with Christian Slater always gets cancelled, and its never his fault.

George Lopez
Does George Lopez's brother get out of debt that he owes University of Arizona State?
I hated the way this ended and was sad even cried the last time I watched the episode.
This is the identity theft episode where George Lopez finds out he has a brother named George Lopez played by Lou Diamond Phillips who Works at a Skateboard store. Once George Lopez finds out his brother was lying along with his dad a pretty good dad that gave him s lot of chances before stopping with trust fund plus his dad being rich, along with the large debt at Arizona state he is told get out of here.

Stargate -SGU
They just went into cryo and left the one guy out to watch over?????

VN Store

Back