FOX's Sleepy Hollow

BigOrangeCrush32

Why, You're no Daisy at all...
Anyone else saw the previews for this show? It looks pretty interesting. I believe it starts on Sept 16. I will tune in to see if it has potential.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone else saw the previews for this show? It looks pretty interesting. I believe it starts on Sept 16. I will tune in to see if it has potential.

I'll be watching it's something new with a known story Sleepy Hollow. It's set in the Modern Day, and I recall seeing in a promo a police officer shocked that he's looking at a body with no head.
THat's not something you see everyday.

Good potential, hopefully it turns out better than Hannibal did.

I think it will be way better.
From what I saw in the trailer Crane from in the way past before cars existed is not familar with the vast changes.
This seems like it'll be similar to National Treasure mixed with Supernatural.

I think it will be way better.
From what I saw in the trailer Crane from in the way past before cars existed is not familar with the vast changes.
This seems like it'll be similar to National Treasure mixed with Supernatural.

"Can you tell me where I can find General Washington?"

"George Washington?"

"Yes, do you know him?"

Just watched the debut, it took some getting used to but I think it'll be my new Monday night show. I just hope Fox gives it a chance, Fox is pretty bad at managing TV shows.

Just watched the debut, it took some getting used to but I think it'll be my new Monday night show. I just hope Fox gives it a chance, Fox is pretty bad at managing TV shows.

Missed the pilot but I have it recording Friday night. These are the kind of shows that I fall in love with but it end up being mismanaged and cancelled after one season.

This was awesome! It seems they mentioned seven years so they hope to have seven seasons on air.

So the Sheriff (Clancy Brown) was a amateur Fox Mulder. It now makes since that they got (Clancy Brown as the Sheriff for his voice work!) as it looks like there will be a bunch of cassette tapes of the sheriff talking about his investigations and findings.

It seems like a good mix between Grimm, Buffy & Fringe.

It got huge ratings last night (over 10 million viewers). If the ratings doesn't fall off that much it will be going up against The Voice and the first 30 minutes against the final season of How I Met Your Mother. Grimm was able to find its audience to stick around now going on Season 3.

One of the best pilots ever I thought it would be more mystery than supernatural however the added element of good vs evil is just fantastic
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I thought it was extremely silly that everyone just gave in to the fact that there was definitely a headless dude killing people. Should have strung that out over a couple episodes. Otherwise it was ok.

I like it, it's good. Some silly scenes, but overall looks to be decent. It would appear as though a war has started between networks with science fiction shows. First it was Once Upon A Time(ABC), Grimm(NBC), and now Sleepy Hollow(Fox).

Honestly it seems a fairly simple task to set up a trap to hold this guy till the sun rises.

too bad Christopher Walken is a little too old, it would be great to see him reprise his role from the movie of the same name

noticed on IMDB that Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci are on the production team, they worked on "Fringe" as well, this is good

I hope the pilot wasn't going to be Clancy Brown's only appearance. I've liked him since he was the Kurgan in "Highlander".

Last edited:
You're joking right, cause that was the dude from Harold and Kumar not George Takei(Sulu) from Star Trek.

This isn't the same guy? Please tell me I've not fallen victim to the they all look the same stereotype.

Hikaru_Sulu,_2259.jpg

Was not even thinking about the damn new Star Trek. Sorry, guess I'm an old school trekky.

Reactions: 1 person
The first show drew me in really well. It seems like a complicated plot, which I love, and reminds me a lot of Grimm with the characters and supernatural themes.

Looking forward to this.

Looks like it'll be a great show but people are lazy and will jump off the show because they don't want to keep up with the plot.

I can tell this show will be amazing. I already like it.

Watched it. Was impressed. Will watch again and again.

Did anyone else notice who's directing it?? Len Wiseman, aka "the guy that directed the Underworld movies", aka "that lucky SOB that's married to the most beautiful woman on Earth, Kate Beckinsale".

I thought it was extremely silly that everyone just gave in to the fact that there was definitely a headless dude killing people. Should have strung that out over a couple episodes. Otherwise it was ok.

You thought that a show called "Sleepy Hollow" was silly because everyone gave so easily into the idea that there's a headless horseman killing people?

VN Store

Back