Arrow

firestorm

In tonight's episode it's the Huntres.

In this tv show she's been refered to as Oliver's psycho ex girlfriend.

A great show! The last 5 or 6 episodes of Season One are fantastic.
I highly endorse this show to be picked up when its released on Blu-ray on September 17th! While it does start out a little slow the flashback island scenes and as mentioned last 4 or 5 episodes are worth it.

Stephen Amell who plays Oliver has said he would like to play Green Arrow in the Justice League film.

Its looking like they may start trying to tie the connected universe started in Man of Steel into Arrow as they announced at Comic-Con that the Flash would show up which would lead to a spin-off show of his own next fall. It was announced earlier that some small connection to the failed Green Lantern film would be shown as well (business names?)

What I don't understand is Huntress does she think that her Mask hides her identity?

Most of her face is exposed, you can see her hair, and her eyes.

Arrow-huntress.jpg

Last edited:
The second season already started???

I love this show btw.

The second season already started???

I love this show btw.
Season 2 begins Wednesday October 9th!

This season we get the Flash! (who will get his on show next fall) Black Canary (Maybe?) and him possibly being called Green Arrow!

By the way
Arrow: The Complete First Season will be released in Blu-ray & DVD on September 17!

Last edited:
Season 2 begins Wednesday October 9th!

This season we get the Flash! (who will get his on show next fall) Black Canary (Maybe?) and him possibly being called Green Arrow!

By the way
Arrow: The Complete First Season will be released in Blu-ray & DVD on September 17!

If Black Canary was used her costume would be the easiest.

The Flash has been cast! Grant Gustin (Glee, 90210!)

'Arrow' casts The Flash: Grant Gustin will play Barry Allen

"Arrow" has cast its Flash. Grant Gustin will play the iconic DC Comics character and his alter-ego, Barry Allen. Gustin will appear as the character in at least three episodes of "Arrow" Season 2 -- episodes 8, 9 and 20 of the upcoming season.

The CW's official description of Barry Allen and The Flash is as follows:

"Barry Allen is a Central City assistant police forensic investigator who arrives in Starling to look into a series of unexplained robberies that may have a connection to a tragedy in his past. A comic book fan boy, Barry is obsessed with the Arrow unaware that working with Oliver and Felicity to solve the crime has brought him right into the dangerous world of the vigilante."

I have read that episode 20 will be the back door "Pilot" episode. I still have to wonder if Warner Bros. cast this character with the intention of using him (as well as Amell) in the up coming Justice League film.

Anyone else on here still watching?

What about the last couple of minutes of last night's episode and who was mentioned! :jawdrop: :eek:hmy: :yikes:

Watching the first season on Netflix, I've been enjoying it so far.

What about the last couple of minutes of last night's episode and who was mentioned! :jawdrop: :eek:hmy: :yikes:

I guess they're giving black canary a new story line. in the justice league unlimited she was mentored by black cat.

My DVR screwed me on like 2 weeks of the show. Gonna try to catch back up tonight.

Yep and black canary appearing this season.

With this success be shocked if green arrow movie doesn't get made in the next 3 to 5 years.

Yep and black canary appearing this season.

With this success be shocked if green arrow movie doesn't get made in the next 3 to 5 years.
I think Stephen Amell has said he would love to play the character in a Justice League film.

He did the voice of Green Arrow for this past springs video game release of Injustice: Gods Among Us

Another great episode! Now we (Officially) have "------- Blood"!

Anyone else think the guy in the cage next Oliver on the ship was ........... (you know who)?

Also did anyone catch when Oliver was watching the news clip at the end of the episode the mention of something about a supercollider just before the reporter talks about the Arrow taking down the gun smugglers.

Last edited:
Last season I came to some conclusion in my head that China White was Shado? So that mad me wonder when Oliver and Shado had a falling out.

Reactions: 1 person
I figured that out just in the past few episodes.

****Spoiler Alert****

I can't believe that Sara is alive and back as her own vigilante.

It will be interesting to see how the writers flesh this out. The one thing I knew is that the Black Canary would be a woman with the last name Lance. My early thoughts(before they even brought Black Canary into the show) were that Laurel would eventually become Black Canary. It seems like I remember them saying her middle name was Dinah, and in the comics, Dinah Lance is the Black Canary. I still think it possible, given enough seasons, that Laurel does become BC. Read into that what you will.

It will be interesting to see how the writers flesh this out. The one thing I knew is that the Black Canary would be a woman with the last name Lance. My early thoughts(before they even brought Black Canary into the show) were that Laurel would eventually become Black Canary. It seems like I remember them saying her middle name was Dinah, and in the comics, Dinah Lance is the Black Canary. I still think it possible, given enough seasons, that Laurel does become BC. Read into that what you will.

Do you think Thea's boyfriend will eventually join the group?

I think that is strong possibility. I also think that some of the producers and or writers have already eluded to that in some interviews.

Do you think Thea's boyfriend will eventually join the group?

Yes. Roy Harper = Speedy, The Robin to GA's Batman, though they'll probably develop him more as Arsenal, the hero he eventually becomes. And yes, his name was actually Speedy. :birgits_giggle:

I think that is strong possibility. I also think that some of the producers and or writers have already eluded to that in some interviews.

I honestly haven't read or heard any interviews with the production staff. I'm just going off what I remember from the comics, and gut feeling.

VN Store

Back