Banshee

Gator H8R

Give Him Six!!!
Anyone watch this? I just finished up season 1 and I must say, I think it is the best show on TV. Season 2 starts next Feburary I think.

Excellent show! Very well written. Keeps you wanting more. Entertainment quality stands up there with Breaking Bad, and Justified imo.

banshee1x08screens29_zps8b1d72a8.jpg

Forgot I had made this thread. It is an AMAZING show. Like you said, very well written. If anyone hasn't saw season 1, I suggest checking it out.

Never knew there was a thread on this. Honestly the premise had me leery at first, how somebody would not know what the new sheriff was supposed to look like seemed odd.

But great show, good subplots to go with the main plot. Every character is pretty solid, very underrated show. IMO Plus the Amish girl is silly hot. Any idea when season 2 begins?

Never knew there was a thread on this. Honestly the premise had me leery at first, how somebody would not know what the new sheriff was supposed to look like seemed odd.

But great show, good subplots to go with the main plot. Every character is pretty solid, very underrated show. IMO Plus the Amish girl is silly hot. Any idea when season 2 begins?

Amish girl is smoking hot!

Don't think it comes back on until January.

They left the season at an odd spot. The guy he is running from is gone, the son knows he's pretending to be his missing father, and the sheriff's body has been found.

I'm hoping they can keep the series as good as season 1. But I have my doubts.

I have the same worries. I loved Prison Break, but once it got past the original premise it kind of fell off IMO

They left the season at an odd spot. The guy he is running from is gone, the son knows he's pretending to be his missing father, and the sheriff's body has been found.

I'm hoping they can keep the series as good as season 1. But I have my doubts.

Trailer for season 2 looks pretty awesome. They're talking about someone still being alive too.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzPy9AC82rw[/youtube]

Started season 1 last night and I am shocked by how much I'm enjoying it. Can't believe I sit on this show as long as I did.

Started season 1 last night and I am shocked by how much I'm enjoying it. Can't believe I sit on this show as long as I did.

I watched the premiere episode and thought it was really good then kept watching another 3 episodes before I had to go to bed. I was obviously hooked.

I watched the premiere episode and thought it was really good then kept watching another 3 episodes before I had to go to bed. I was obviously hooked.

Wait till you get to episode six. Freaking Insane:)

I found this show online. Is this a Skin-A-Max show?

Most definitely not. The acting, quality, and plot of the show should be a clear indicator of that as well. :good!:

Excellent premiere episode!
They did a quick recap of what happened last season at the opening of the show but even still I couldn't remember all the details of the last episode of last season. A quarter of the way into this episode they do flash back scenes as they're talking to the feds that cleared it up.

Loving me some Odette Annable too.
images

She played the last hot doctor on House. Didn't see much of her last season and they've turned her into a badass this season.

Reactions: 2 people
I love this show but they need to stop cheating us out of 10 minutes every single week.

The cable shows vary like that some times. Trueblood has ended at 50 some odd minutes before as well.

If it's ever edited for TV they can use insert 10mins of commercials in.

Ok, so them shaving off time from the show hasn't changed. I'm officially bothered by that now. I'm with Jerry now. :)

Aside from that, this episode was a solid showing for Banshee as usual and it just got even better the last 5 minutes of the episode were just really fun to watch. I honestly laughed out loud at some of the one liners during that last scene.

Things look to be heating up!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back