Unanswered Questions and Amibuous Endings in Tvshows-Movies

firestorm

Unanswered Questions of Movies

The AMazing Spider Man
Is Norman Osborn the man in the Shadows?
Likely going to find out the answer to this question in the sequel, or maybe the third movie.

Iron Man 3 post-credit ending question:

"What kind of lame post-credit ending was that?"
It was weird, it was kind of a open ending it was the last stand-alone Iron Man film or at least with Robert Downey Jr.

Up until about or so week ago they weren't sure if he would be back for Avengers 2.

K-Pax - Was he an alien or a mental patient?

Pan's Labyrinth - Did the little girl die at the end, or was she transported into the faerie world?

Thelma and Louise - WTF??

Lost

The entire series

Lost boiled down to lazy, choppy writing. The finale was at best a half azzed insulting cop-out to all it's fans. All signs point to "they originally had no intention of ending the show the way they did."

After 6 years they try and write the whole thing off as purgatory?! GTFO

Why was Pluto never anthropomorphized, when Goofy is clearly a dog, too. Is Mickey keeping him handicapped on purpose just so he can have a pet? If so, that's messed up!

Reactions: 2 people
The Thing. ('80's)
Personally I think they're both human myself but even if so, do either survive?

Blade Runner
So is Deckard a replicant or not?
Director's cut makes me lean toward yes.

I'll probably think of others. I know I felt pretty hung out to dry after No Country for Old Men.

In Pulp Fiction, what was in the briefcase that Jules and Vincent retrieved for Marcellus?

In Mission Impossible 2, what exactly WAS the "Rabbit's Foot?"

I'll probably think of others. I know I felt pretty hung out to dry after No Country for Old Men.

It wasn't ambiguous.

Cigurh got away with it. ....he barely walked away but he didn't go to jail. He was a hit man and Lewellen was just another notch in the belt.

Tommy Lee Jones rambling at the end was pretty odd but still an awesome movie.

VN Store

Back