Canceled/Ending Shows announced!

CagleMtnVol

Today is the day where Networks start announcing the shows that will not be back as of 6:16 CST this is the list of shows I have seen so that want be back this fall.

UPDATED: I have now added all known shows that will not be back this fall either by cancellation or series end. Some of these were cancelled weeks/months ago.

ABC
Body of Proof
Red Widow
Happy Endings
How To Live With Your Parents
Malibu Country
Family Tools
Don't Trust the B****, In Apartment 23
666 Park Avenue
Last Resort
Zero Hour
Private Practice (Final Season)

NBC
Smash
The New Normal
Go On
Rock Center with Brian Williams
Guys with kids
Up All Night
Whitney
1600 Penn
Deception
Animal Practice
Do No Harm
30 Rock (Final Season)
The Office (Final Season)

CBS
Rules of Engagement
CSI:NY
Golden Boy
Vegas
Partners
Made In Jersey
The job

Fox
Touch
The Cleveland Show
Ben and Kate
The Mob Doctor
Fringe (Final Season)

CW
Cult
Emily Owens, M.D.
90210 (Final Season)
Gossip Girl (Final Season)

TNT
Southland
Monday Mornings

--

Last edited:
NBC looks like they are totally revamping there lineup they could still cancel Smash & Hannibal as well.

I've never seen one episode of any show on that list with the exception of CSI NY.

Cleveland Show just never hit it the way Family Guy and American Dad did. Clears room for more Bob's Burgers.

Hmm, supposedly 1600 Penn had already been renewed. I hope it isn't cancelled.

Community made it. #sixseasonsandamovie

Burn notice gets to go out with a bang.

Go On was pretty good the few times i watched it. Cleveland Show was ok. I haven't seen any of the others

I dislike how quickly they pull shows now.

I mean some suck from the jump but marginal shows never get a chance to grow. If it can't compete with "whatever popular show in it's time slot" from day 1 it's pulled.

I mean some suck from the jump but marginal shows never get a chance to grow. If it can't compete with "whatever popular show in it's time slot" from day 1 it's pulled.

That is pretty dumb how they do that

ABC has renewed Nashville for a 2nd season. That's good news IMO for the City of Nashville & surrounding area's of Middle Tennessee with on location filming a possible tourism $$$!

NBC became the king of pulling/cancelled shows with the show JAG. NBC pulled JAG in 1996 after finishing 79th in the ratings, leaving one episode of its first season unaired. CBS then picked up the series for a midseason replacement, beginning in January of 1997. JAG soon became one of the most popular shows on TV airing for 9 more seasons.

In Season 8 it spun-off the series NCIS which has become on the most watched & highly rated shows on TV and see's no sign of stopping as Season 11 will begin airing this fall.

NCIS in its 7th season it had its on spin-off NCIS: Los Angeles it will begin its 5th season this fall and will also spin-off "TV's first fourth-generation spin-off" NCIS: Red set to begin airing this fall.

Can you imagine if NBC would have given JAG the publicity and support that CBS did all of NBC's problems on finding ratings.

Last edited:
That Family Tools show on ABC has only been on for a week or 2.

NBC cancels a total of 9 shows so for, with Hannibal yet to be determined.

That's got to be a record!

Today is the day where Networks start announcing the shows that will not be back as of 6:16 CST this is the list of shows I have seen so that want be back this fall.

UPDATED: NBC & ABC as of 9:10 PM CST

ABC
Body of Proof
Red Widow
Happy Endings
How To Live With Your Parents
Malibu Country
Family Tools

NBC - Update 9:00PM CST
Smash
The New Normal
Go On
Rock Center with Brian Williams
Guys with kids
Up All Night
Whitney
1600 Penn
Deception

CBS
Rules of Engagement
CSI:NY
Golden Boy
Vegas

Fox
Touch
The Cleveland Show

TNT
Southland
Monday Mornings

--

Surely Upload with Shaq has to be on the chopping block. I haven't seen it but I watched like 2 min of an episode and it was unbearable.

I'm disappointed but not surprised Touch is cancelled. It started big last year but quickly dropped. I guess people thought they were getting KS in another Jack Bauer role but not quite. I thought maybe since it was a Friday night show they'd give it one more season but I guess not. The finale is on tonight and I DVR'd it, and I'm hoping it gets some kind of closure.

Personally I think Community should have been cancelled. This season was pretty bad; but I guess NBC doesn't really have much going for it.

VN Store

Back