The Rock/Metal Thread

FLVOL_79

My insider > Your insider
Thread for rock and metal fans. What genres are your favorites? What bands are you listening to? Favorites? Bands you want to see reformed? Bands you wish would disband?

Are we talking alternative rock, old school classic rock, screamo/heavy metal or any and all kinds? I have favorites and likes in all categories really.

If I'm working out to hard rock though I prefer Drowning Pool's first CD before David William's died. That dude could flat sing on top of the traditional heavy metal voices that people do. When I hear Sermon or Tear Away there are parts I still get chills sometimes.

Not really into the newer metal. Avenged is ok.

We need to break it down into categories though. In general, I listen to old Metallica, Anthrax, etc.

Hard rock.. again depend sonw hat you mean. Def Leppard is always my fav, the Crue, AC/DC etc. Miss the 80's.

Are we talking alternative rock, old school classic rock, screamo/heavy metal or any and all kinds? I have favorites and likes in all categories really.

If I'm working out to hard rock though I prefer Drowning Pool's first CD before David William's died. That dude could flat sing on top of the traditional heavy metal voices that people do. When I hear Sermon or Tear Away there are parts I still get chills sometimes.

All of it. There are too many sub genres to get really specific. I love classic rock, 80's,90's, death/black/thrash metal.

Metallica, old Megadeth, Slayer, Tool, Disturbed, Godsmack, Avenged 7X, Chevelle, Pantera, FFDP, AIC, Judas Priest, Iron Madden, Motorhead, Black Sabbath.

I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing. Maybe I should list the ones I hate:

Nickelback, Shinedown, Creed, Alter Bridge

Reactions: 1 person
Just grabbed Volbeats new album. Pretty good if you can swallow metal/rock/rockabilly

I would complain a little that it's not shaved...jmo.

a little never hurt anyone.

besides, waxing is top tier. none of those even worse red bumps.

and I'm all in for this topic under the condition that after this post we do our best to never mention Nickleback or that dreaded and terrible lil wayne "rock" album.

Scar Symmetry, Nevermore, Nile, Opeth, Amon Amarth, Insomnium, Solution .45, Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, et al. Not a djent fan but Disperse from Poland is pretty cool too

Reactions: 1 person
Metallica, old Megadeth, Slayer, Tool, Disturbed, Godsmack, Avenged 7X, Chevelle, Pantera, FFDP, AIC, Judas Priest, Iron Madden, Motorhead, Black Sabbath.

I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing. Maybe I should list the ones I hate:

Nickelback, Shinedown, Creed, Alter Bridge

Hahaha 2 of these things are not like the others....

VN Store

Back