Bates Motel

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Anyone watching? Interesting first episode, good potential. My lone problem, it's a young Norman Bates yet it's set in present day. Shouldn't it be the 50's? At the very least make it the 70's. When a girl pulled out an IPhone, it lost me for a second. Luckily it became the rape/murder motel. Will be cool watching how Norman became who he was.

I've recorded it. I'm a fan of the original movie. The show looks like it has potential from the previews.

Last edited:
I dont kow about the show but I've had a think for dude's mom ever since I seen her in the thong in "The Departed".

Also, why is the sheriff wearing eye liner?

That dude was also on Lost, And I remember a "behind Lost" type special where it talked with the writers and directors and actors of the show....one of the questions they addressed from fans was why that dude wore eyeliner....he said he doesn't wear eyeliner and that its just his eyes naturally.

I really, really hate to bring bad news but, she used a butt-double in that film. Seriously, google it. I was disappointed too.

She comes off as kinky and in heat. Would tap. Might be next victim so pray for me. If I am not around for a while check the river.

Watched some guy crash a car (who, at first glance, appeared burned, crispy & dead). Except he wasn't (dead). Pretty much fell asleep after that. Dvr'ed it though. Is it worth watching?

Watched some guy crash a car (who, at first glance, appeared burned, crispy & dead). Except he wasn't (dead). Pretty much fell asleep after that. Dvr'ed it though. Is it worth watching?

It was good. Sure it is an episode that ties to more to come. You'll know what I am talking about if you watch the whole episode.

Honestly didn't see that coming, that is if it was real. I do really like this show so far though.

VN Store

Back