Shameless

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
New season starts in a week. Don't know if anyone watches, but I love this show. Great characters galore, William H Macy is awesome in it.

Probably the funniest, lol-inducing show on TV. Great casting, great writing, great acting.

Poor dirty people are depressing, not funny IMO. Kinda like how I know It's always Sunny in Philadelphia is hilarious aswell but I just can't bring myself to watch it.

Probably the funniest, lol-inducing show on TV. Great casting, great writing, great acting.

It's funny cause I was forced to start watching it, it was a trade for her to watch Californication. Now she doesn't even watch it, and I love it. One of 3 my favorite shows on TV.

I watched this show for the first time last night. I liked it. I'd never even heard of it, but someone recommended it to my wife. Macy is good in everything, this show included.

I watched this show for the first time last night. I liked it. I'd never even heard of it, but someone recommended it to my wife. Macy is good in everything, this show included.

Its really good. You should catch up on the other seasons

Another good episode this week. Lip was cracking me up. Also the Brazilian chick is so ridiculously hot! :)

Caught another couple of episodes last night. It's getting better and better. Hilarious, actually.

This show is so funny and wrong. A man screaming into a vagina, a little girl with a peen, and a grown man taking a dildo from an older woman. Wtf lol

Not many laughs tonight, but great episode. The courtroom scene was heartbreaking, Fiona is one tough woman. Karen showing up was a cool. Of course they had to end it with Jody sucking his own peen. Lol

Not many laughs tonight, but great episode. The courtroom scene was heartbreaking, Fiona is one tough woman. Karen showing up was a cool. Of course they had to end it with Jody sucking his own peen. Lol

Jody is one of the most ridiculously hilarious characters I've ever seen.

"Because heat rises, Jody"

"Then why's space so cold?"

Just glancing, but it looks like you are doing a whole lot of talking to yourself in here Jerry. Never seen the show. Do not have channel. Do not like William H. Macy.

Well I do prefer intelligent conversations, so talking to myself is usually the best decision I could possibly make. It is a shame this show isn't more popular. And before this show I hated H. Macy.

Well I do prefer intelligent conversations, so talking to myself is usually the best decision I could possibly make. It is a shame this show isn't more popular. And before this show I hated H. Macy.

:eek:lol: If it wasn't on Showtime I may have tuned in.

Yeah, a great season finale. So is Steve/Jimmy dead? I have my doubts, but who knows. Next season will be interesting.

Good question, I'm thinking he'll show back up. They did a great job setting up next season, with questions for pretty much every character.

Amazing show and outstanding finale. Macy is top notch.

I think we've seen the last of Jimmy.

Bump for a marathon, still dying from some of these scenes, and 1 week for us smart enough to watch.

VN Store

Back