Grimm

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Idk if anyone watches this show or not. But it's grown on me, which means it'll be cancelled soon. Lol Monroe is one of favorite characters on TV.

Reactions: 1 person
This is one of my faves! I wrote it off during the first season as being cancelled simply because your average viewer these days has no imagination. If it's not a crime fighting or medical show it doesn't seem to last these days. If NBC is dumb enough to cancel this series I think Syfy would pick it up very quickly and continue producing new episodes. As of now though it appears as though it is doing well and

This is one of my faves! I wrote it off during the first season as being cancelled simply because your average viewer these days has no imagination. If it's not a crime fighting or medical show it doesn't seem to last these days. If NBC is dumb enough to cancel this series I think Syfy would pick it up very quickly and continue producing new episodes. As of now though it appears as though it is doing well and

It really started coming in to it's own about 5 episodes in last year. I was cautiously optimistic early on, was afraid they would make it too childish. They have done a good job with character development, and having the side stories, while maintaining the bigger story line. You are right about America's taste in TV, add in reality tv too. Which is why I worry about it getting canceled. If it does hopefully you are correct and Syfy picks it up.
On a side note, I was so glad that it changed the opening when it moved to Fridays this year. The opening the first few episodes, with the guy talking, was dreadful.

It really started coming in to it's own about 5 episodes in last year. I was cautiously optimistic early on, was afraid they would make it too childish. They have done a good job with character development, and having the side stories, while maintaining the bigger story line. You are right about America's taste in TV, add in reality tv too. Which is why I worry about it getting canceled. If it does hopefully you are correct and Syfy picks it up.
On a side note, I was so glad that it changed the opening when it moved to Fridays this year. The opening the first few episodes, with the guy talking, was dreadful.

I was glad to see he was finally training to fight. He was getting his butt kicked for the longest time compared to his aunt who was badass. I could have used some more fight training episodes though, it seemed as though they crammed it all into one episode.

This is a great show, I watch it every week. Like the rest of you I was worried about it being canceled cause it just doesn't fit the usual mold for shows now days.

I really enjoyed the 1st season but Friday nights have been busy for me over the last couple of months so I've only gotten to see a couple of episodes. I do have all the episodes I haven't seen on my DVR.

I think shows usually go on hiatus sometime in the next week or so say Thanksgiving? to February or March so hopefully I can get caught up.

It is mine and my wifes favorite show...just because it is so different....we also like the walking dead so horror/sci fi is one of our favorite types

It's become a nice Friday night surprise for me. I used to go out on Fridays but as I've gotten older I actually look forward to doing nothing on Friday nights, and this and Fringe have been my shows.

Nick is about to let his full monster killing Grimm out on Renard. Fyi so glad Monroe has become a bigger part of the show.

Nick is about to let his full monster killing Grimm out on Renard. Fyi so glad Monroe has become a bigger part of the show.

Don't think it's going to go down that way. He can't just up and kill a police captain. The captain hired Adeline well before he got to know Nick as a grimm. This situation the captain is in isn't really his doing it's Adeline's. The best solution would be for them to put the past behind them and start working together and take out Adeline.

What's with Rosalee being gone? I actually like her character.

Loved Monroe since the premiere of the show. The randomly placed jokes are fun. He's very easy to like but can be fearce when he needs to be.

Don't think it's going to go down that way. He can't just up and kill a police captain. The captain hired Adeline well before he got to know Nick as a grimm. This situation the captain is in isn't really his doing it's Adeline's. The best solution would be for them to put the past behind them and start working together and take out Adeline.

What's with Rosalee being gone? I actually like her character.

Loved Monroe since the premiere of the show. The randomly placed jokes are fun. He's very easy to like but can be fearce when he needs to be.

I don't actually think Nick is gonna go all crazy on Renard. Nick may put it aside to get rid of Adeline, but in the end Renard did hire her. Nick won't forget that, and even though Adeline caused this mess. Renard isn't a saint. But he's a good character, so I'm sure they will keep him around.

I liked her character a lot. At the risk of losing man points, her and Monroe make a cute couple.

I agree he brings a much needed element of humor to the show. I liked his character on Prison Break a lot too.

Do you know how many episodes are left?

I don't actually think Nick is gonna go all crazy on Renard. Nick may put it aside to get rid of Adeline, but in the end Renard did hire her. Nick won't forget that, and even though Adeline caused this mess. Renard isn't a saint. But he's a good character, so I'm sure they will keep him around.

I liked her character a lot. At the risk of losing man points, her and Monroe make a cute couple.

I agree he brings a much needed element of humor to the show. I liked his character on Prison Break a lot too.

Do you know how many episodes are left?

We still have yet to see what Renard can do when he's in vessen form, and how strong he is. What does it mean to a Royal? Is it just a status or is there longevity/strength behind it?

They work very well together, I hope they're not trying to phase out her character. I didn't watch enough Prison Break to see him.

Last season had 22 episodes so unless they drastically cut it then I assume 10 more episodes remain?

We still have yet to see what Renard can do when he's in vessen form, and how strong he is. What does it mean to a Royal? Is it just a status or is there longevity/strength behind it?

They work very well together, I hope they're not trying to phase out her character. I didn't watch enough Prison Break to see him.

Last season had 22 episodes so unless they drastically cut it then I assume 10 more episodes remain?

This is very true, I would think being a royal would give you great power on many levels. I will say he masterfully hides his emotions, considering Nick has never seen his vessen form. Even when the coins were making everyone crazy, he didn't reveal himself.

I think her being away a few episodes was to let Monroe step up more. At least I hope so.

Dang it's been 12 episodes already?

Edit: I always forget that network tv generally has 20+ episodes, and cable has 12 or 13 a season. Which really hampers my yearly Californication and Shameless fix.

Last edited:
I can see Renard and Nick going toe to toe and beating the living hell outta each other. The initial confrontation ends in a draw more or less with Renard convincing Nick that they can work together against and even greater evil from the royals. Renard doesn't seem to be 100% toeing the line with the rest o the royals, it seems he has something on the side or his own agenda going on. I agree he must have huge power or control not to reveal himself to nick, but if I remember from a few episodes back he isn't even a pure blood. Seems like he was part royal (what ever species that is, or is it even a species? or just status?) and part hexinbeast.

I think Rosalee being gone was done to set up the current situation with discovering Renard/Juliet. I don't think Rosalee and Juliet knew each other.

This is very true, I would think being a royal would give you great power on many levels. I will say he masterfully hides his emotions, considering Nick has never seen his vessen form. Even when the coins were making everyone crazy, he didn't reveal himself.

I think her being away a few episodes was to let Monroe step up more. At least I hope so.

Dang it's been 12 episodes already?

Edit: I always forget that network tv generally has 20+ episodes, and cable has 12 or 13 a season. Which really hampers my yearly Californication and Shameless fix.

That has always been a question of mine. Why has Nick never been able to see Renard? That's why I wonder about the Royal status.
captain-renard-morph-grimm-nbc-sasha-roiz.png

I can't find the one where he morphed while driving.

I can see Renard and Nick going toe to toe and beating the living hell outta each other. The initial confrontation ends in a draw more or less with Renard convincing Nick that they can work together against and even greater evil from the royals. Renard doesn't seem to be 100% toeing the line with the rest o the royals, it seems he has something on the side or his own agenda going on. I agree he must have huge power or control not to reveal himself to nick, but if I remember from a few episodes back he isn't even a pure blood. Seems like he was part royal (what ever species that is, or is it even a species? or just status?) and part hexinbeast.

I think Rosalee being gone was done to set up the current situation with discovering Renard/Juliet. I don't think Rosalee and Juliet knew each other.

I've always thought Renard is sort of a loner Royal or maybe even the dark horse of the family. When he wesened out he didn't transform quite that much either.

Didn't Roslee see Juliette when she was in the hospital just that Juliette wasn't conscious?

I get the impression for some reason, that Renard was exiled sort of. That he messed up somehow and was sent there to prove himself. Idk why, just have that feeling. I'm not sure if he controls it, or it is a royal thing. He's only done it twice that I can remember, in the car and when he took the stuff to revive Nick's gf.

I get the impression for some reason, that Renard was exiled sort of. That he messed up somehow and was sent there to prove himself. Idk why, just have that feeling. I'm not sure if he controls it, or it is a royal thing. He's only done it twice that I can remember, in the car and when he took the stuff to revive Nick's gf.

I'm trying to think back. Do you remember Renard ever talking to his brother on the phone?

I thought the Royals hired the Grimms to do their killings for them....if so how strong could they really be....maybe this is why the Royals fear Nick so much....but in the end I believe his mom will have something to do with the Royals and Renard....and one question....did Nick take the key with him or put it back...I cant remember....

I'm trying to think back. Do you remember Renard ever talking to his brother on the phone?

I want to say yes and it wasn't a friendly exchange. But don't quote me on it.
I do remember Catherine Shade calling him a bastard...in the literal sense. So maybe his mother had an affair with a hexanbeast, and this is why he was banished???

I thought the Royals hired the Grimms to do their killings for them....if so how strong could they really be....maybe this is why the Royals fear Nick so much....but in the end I believe his mom will have something to do with the Royals and Renard....and one question....did Nick take the key with him or put it back...I cant remember....

I don't understand the "if so how could they really be" part.

I think the royals hire anybody and everybody to kill for them. I'm pretty sure he took the key with him. I vaguely remember him putting it in his pocket. Btw it sucks that it was off this week.

I want to say yes and it wasn't a friendly exchange. But don't quote me on it.
I do remember Catherine Shade calling him a bastard...in the literal sense. So maybe his mother had an affair with a hexanbeast, and this is why he was banished???

good point....maybe that is why they hired the Grimms bc they are only human and not vessen.....so he is mixed and outcast

VN Store

Back