Longmire

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
DVR recorded and getting ready to watch it when the wife gets home...Looks pretty decent.

This is actually a very well put together show. At first glance I didn't have much hope for it thinking it was going to be just another cop show only centered in the country rather than a big city. The characters are great though, and I'm glad the blonde chic made it in to something after Battlestar Galactica.

Never heard anything about the show but happened on it Have seen three shows and now I'm hooked Walt is cool dude and Vic is hot

This is my Justified fix until it comes back on...great show! Love Walt's character and would smash Vic!

Reactions: 1 person
What is everyone's opinion of the season so for?

Has Cady Longmire opened up a can of worms or what?

What is everyone's opinion of the season so for?

Has Cady Longmire opened up a can of worms or what?

I think she figured out who killed her mom's murderer, but I don't think she's about to tell the detective anything now. She seemed to shut down and immediately take a side after she heard how he died.

Man the last couple of episodes have been awesome. Monday nights was great and the sh** bout to meeteth than fan...can't wait til this Mondays episode

Reactions: 1 person
:rock:

So who did it? :unsure:

I don't know for sure and the show is written so well that they keep you guessing as to 'who dunnit' each episode. My first two guesses would be Methias or Nighthorse, maybe even Branch but he's a long shot imo. The motive for either of those three would have to involve a relationship between Longmire's wife and any one of them.

Was Henry ever truly ruled out as the guy who did it? He sure was upset when Methias found those bag of teeth in his bar, or was that a plant?

I don't know for sure and the show is written so well that they keep you guessing as to 'who dunnit' each episode. My first two guesses would be Methias or Nighthorse, maybe even Branch but he's a long shot imo. The motive for either of those three would have to involve a relationship between Longmire's wife and any one of them.

Was Henry ever truly ruled out as the guy who did it? He sure was upset when Methias found those bag of teeth in his bar, or was that a plant?

Hector the guy (Indian) that Vic hired to beat up/kill the guy that was stalking her was also hired by Henry to kill the guy who killed Walt's wife. However Hector said he doesn't kill, he beat the guy up real bad and took a few of his teeth and gave them to Henry (which were found in the search at the Red Pony.) leading to Henry's arrest for the murder.

Henry was ruled out when he caught up with Walt & Hector on horseback and they started talking in the woods. That is when Hector told Henry & Walt he doesn't kill and there was that if Walt didn't kill him & Henry & Hector didn't kill him who did?

The thing is so for to my knowledge (unless I missed it) neither Chief Mathias or Jacob Nighthorse (other than the dead psychic that they both visited) had any connection to Walt's wife. I also don't think it would be Branch with the storyline they now have going for him.

Longmire really is one of those great shows that no one is watching. If it was on AMC it would be getting monster ratings. IMO

Hector the guy (Indian) that Vic hired to beat up/kill the guy that was stalking her was also hired by Henry to kill the guy who killed Walt's wife. However Hector said he doesn't kill, he beat the guy up real bad and took a few of his teeth and gave them to Henry (which were found in the search at the Red Pony.) leading to Henry's arrest for the murder.

Henry was ruled out when he caught up with Walt & Hector on horseback and they started talking in the woods. That is when Hector told Henry & Walt he doesn't kill and there was that if Walt didn't kill him & Henry & Hector didn't kill him who did?

The thing is so for to my knowledge (unless I missed it) neither Chief Mathias or Jacob Nighthorse (other than the dead psychic that they both visited) had any connection to Walt's wife. I also don't think it would be Branch with the storyline they now have going for him.

Longmire really is one of those great shows that no one is watching. If it was on AMC it would be getting monster ratings. IMO

Thanks! I must have missed that little bit of information during the last episode.

Perhaps it's someone who hasn't been introduced to the audience quite yet.

I think it is Branch's dad...he probably had a thing with Walt's wife before they got together and he always resented Walt...

Or it could be the detective from Denver...wanting to pin Walt for something to get back at the wrongs done to him by sherrifs in his past...

I think it is Branch's dad...he probably had a thing with Walt's wife before they got together and he always resented Walt...

Or it could be the detective from Denver...wanting to pin Walt for something to get back at the wrongs done to him by sheriffs in his past...

The second one seems more plausible than the first. I also wouldn't rule out Branch's uncle or the police chief from the Res.

No way it's the detective. I would be surprised if it was him. He's relentless but has so far done everything by the book.

just looked it up on IMDB, Robert Taylor is Australian and he was Agent Jones in The Matrix

Agentjones.jpg

LOL! Nice find. I actually don't remember that character.

he was the one on the rooftop that Trinity shot point blank in the head ("Dodge this!") right after Neo showed off some pretty nifty moves.

VN Store

Back