Hell on Wheels

I think it will turn out well, but the premeire did leave a little to be desired.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I only got halfway through last night, but I'll finish it tonight. It seemed like there were a lot of competing story lines right out of the gate, so it was a little slow for me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Every time I see this thread I think of the Wings song " Helen Wheels ".

Is AMC trying to become a westerns network? Not that I mind at all but seems like they some a bunch lately.

Just watched the sixth episode. This show keeps getting better and better. Got some very interesting characters. Digging it majorly so far. :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
Yep, I know a lot of people quit watching it after just a couple of episodes. I'm glad I kept with it as its really getting good.

One thing that bothered me did it seem like they had the train traveling faster than it would/should? IMO

Yep, I know a lot of people quit watching it after just a couple of episodes. I'm glad I kept with it as its really getting good.

One thing that bothered me did it seem like they had the train traveling faster than it would/should? IMO

I wondered about that, tried to look up an average speed for steam locomotives in that era but couldn't find anything.

I really like this show.....it's become my Sunday night ritual. Anson Mount is from around Dickson TN.

It's gotten better as the season goes. Not bad. AMC is making some quality shows.

Not on the level of Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Walking Dead, but it's worth watching.

Less than a month to go for the new season. Everyone that hasn't seen it should tune up by watching last season.

Started watching Season 1 on AMC this weekend. I'm beginning to think AMC can't have a bad series, this one is quite good so far.

VN Store

Back