Homeland

BigOrange15

Never Falter, Never Yield
Anyone seen it? It's set to premiere on October 2nd but I was able to watch it last night on hulu. I am definitely hooked. Very very good Pilot.

Do you know if its gonna always be on Crackle? I saw the pilot a couplpe of weeks ago when showtime was doing a promo but dont get showtime. If not do you know if it will be on another site?

Two episodes down and so far this is a great new show. Damian Lewis is an excellent actor and, even though I'm not a fan, Claire Danes has been wonderful, as well.

I watched the first two episodes last night, I'll watch the next two tonight. Gotta say, it has me hooked.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Its a solid show with a solid cast and the idea, albeit far fetched is possible...I DVR it weekly

The ending of episode 4 was kind of boring. Let's see if I remember to watch it on Sunday. The boobs are excellent in this show, if I may say so.

Damien Lewis was awesome in Band of Brothers and I really liked his show on CBS...I believe..called LIFE......it was great...plus his partner in that show was HOTT...

After watching Sunday, this show has dropped down my priority list.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Really? I thought it was another solid episode.

The middle of the episode was good, but the end didn't really leave me wanting more. I guess I'm just used to the cliffhangers at the end of every episode of Dexter and Sons Of Anarchy that I've been spoiled. I'll keep watching because I like the story.

Surprised this isn't getting much love. This is probably my favorite show on Sunday nights right now. Even more so than Dexter and Boardwalk Empire. And Dexter has always been my favorite. The plot is so exciting and we still have no idea where any of this is going. Cant wait for Sunday

This show is well written and keeps you guessing! Carrie isn't the hottest chick on tv by any means but there is just something about her I like..now Brody's wife....Yummy!!

Well I thought I had at least a general idea of what was going on last week but they did it again.

Blew boardwalk empire out of the water. Major winters deserves an Emmy

Mandy Patinkin is one fine actor. He owns his role as Saul. This is my 2nd favorite new show(It still does not top Game of Thrones).

VN Store

Back