Suits

NashVol11

Gloomed to Fail
Has surpassed Entourage and Community as my favorite show on television. Anyone else watch? Thursday nights on USA.

worth checking out, if for no other reason than
The+DPA+Gift+Lounge+Day+Two+Wsu_Tts-fxUl.jpg

Its entertaining and makes me laugh, but as far as legal stuff goes, its pretty awful.

I'm usually not a fan of lawyer shows other than JAG from a few years back but this and TNT's Franklin & Bash is brilliant.

Mike's girlfriend is no slouch either.

suits-47.jpg

Call me crazy but I prefer Donna, Harvey's Secretary played by Sarah Rafferty.

Last edited:
I've watched it twice since it follows Burn Notice, but it did nothing for me.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I've watched this show since the beginning. I really like it, it's got style and the characters are great.

Thursday, January 17 at 10 PM / 9 PM Central on USA Network

This season is turning out to be pretty darn good so far.

I wonder where this coup idea Harvey has come up with is going to end up going?

I am. Hands down the best show on the TV

And if you miss a reairing of it on 12.
I haven't watched all episodes but what's the name of the Blonde woman, also is she suppose to be a jerk like what Raphael is in TMNT?

Wow that was Funny.
What Just Happened?
You Got lit up.
Dam straight.

We've watched a few episodes, but not as a series. We just seem to catch it at random times. How many seasons has it been on?

This is my favorite show on TV. I have not missed a single episode.

This is my favorite show on TV. I have not missed a single episode.

It's actually one of the better drama shows on tv and has smart humor in it as well. It's well written and the actors playing the characters are solid as well.

It's actually one of the better drama shows on tv and has smart humor in it as well. It's well written and the actors playing the characters are solid as well.

Is it suppose to be a serious Lawyer tv show because from what I've seen it seems like that not another Boston Legal.

I'm not saying Boston Legal is bad it seems similar to Franklin and Bash as a Lawyer tv show that seems similar to Comedy Drama movies.

Is it suppose to be a serious Lawyer tv show because from what I've seen it seems like that not another Boston Legal.

I'm not saying Boston Legal is bad it seems similar to Franklin and Bash as a Lawyer tv show that seems similar to Comedy Drama movies.

It's definitely more serious than Boston Legal but still has it's moments of humor. David E. Kelly did Boston Legal but all three shows are done by completely different people.

I also watch and love Franklin and Bash. It's definitely more tongue and cheek though.

VN Store

Back