3361 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Netflix Page 104. within the forum Movies and Music. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2018, 03:51 AM   #1546
Ulysees E. McGill
Senior Member
 
Ulysees E. McGill's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Aug 2009
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
Posts: 16,528
Likes: 9,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gucci Sosa View Post
You should boycott Starbucks because there are 10x better options that are usually small businesses.
That is your opinion, I don't frequent them much because there is not one close by. I frequent a little local coffee shop that has awesome stuff.

On the other hand Starbucks has some selections I love, and when traveling I will stop in if I can.
Ulysees E. McGill is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 09:34 AM   #1547
hndog609
Junior Member

Join Date: Feb 2006
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Posts: 7,955
Likes: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
But you'll miss all the daddy issue fun that leads up to the crazy.
Damn, that's actually...nevermind, I'm too old to deal with that shiz anymore.
__________________
If there is one thing I am now certain of it's that there's too much certainty in the world.
hndog609 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #1548
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero
 
BadJerry20's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Mar 2012
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Louisville Kentucky
Posts: 54,186
Likes: 8,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by hndog609 View Post
Damn, that's actually...nevermind, I'm too old to deal with that shiz anymore.
Honestly that's becoming my problem, it's not as fun at 41. Lol
BadJerry20 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 05:44 PM   #1549
Stoked
Senior Member
 
Stoked's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Feb 2012
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Lexington, KY
Posts: 10,075
Likes: 8,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZiti09 View Post
The wire is the beat show ever.
I've tried watching it a couple times but can't get past like the 5th or 6th episode. It hasn't been able to draw me in.
Stoked is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 06:22 PM   #1550
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero
 
BadJerry20's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Mar 2012
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Louisville Kentucky
Posts: 54,186
Likes: 8,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
I've tried watching it a couple times but can't get past like the 5th or 6th episode. It hasn't been able to draw me in.
Same for me.
BadJerry20 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #1551
Notorious B.E.N
Senior Member
 
Notorious B.E.N's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Oct 2009
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 63,399
Likes: 13,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
Same for me.
I watched 3 episodes and gave up, might be because of the quality of the one I was watching though.
Notorious B.E.N is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-12-2018, 10:21 PM   #1552
butchna
Senior Member
 
butchna's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Jan 2013
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Little Elm, TX
Posts: 45,281
Likes: 44,317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
I've tried watching it a couple times but can't get past like the 5th or 6th episode. It hasn't been able to draw me in.
It builds up. Admittedly slow start but one itís devotees embrace. The heroís and villains on this show arenít divided by much. That kind of character development doesnít just explode on you.
butchna is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 02:15 AM   #1553
Notorious B.E.N
Senior Member
 
Notorious B.E.N's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Oct 2009
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 63,399
Likes: 13,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by NochNoch View Post
Donít know if this helps or hurts your decision process but I actually liked season one a good bit, most of my ďmehĒ-ness came about after season two.
I actually liked season 2 more than 1,what didn't you like about it?
Notorious B.E.N is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #1554
Notorious B.E.N
Senior Member
 
Notorious B.E.N's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Oct 2009
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 63,399
Likes: 13,557
I'm watching the new Tom Segura stand up, really funny.
Notorious B.E.N is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 09:05 AM   #1555
NochNoch
Splash Bros fan
 
NochNoch's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Aug 2007
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Posts: 10,560
Likes: 3,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious B.E.N View Post
I actually liked season 2 more than 1,what didn't you like about it?
I don't know if this is really necessary since I seriously doubt too many people on here are worried about Frontier spoilers but just in case:


( Click to show/hide )
I just felt like the second season was rushed and there were plot holes everywhere and some of the decisions to kill off characters seemed like poor choices.

The wife who took over the trading company after her husband was murdered was a great character and the show was made worse by killing her off, imo. Plus, how in the hell does everyone in the entire camp not know who killed her? It wasn't like they were having some top secret meeting and people would've known where she was last.

Finally, why would the fact that the main bad guy (old guy, can't remember names anymore) had the tavern owner woman be enough to all of sudden cause the Captain to immediately side with Declan and take off with him to save her? I know they were "married" but he obviously didn't give a shlt about her but now he's going to not kill him and join forces? There were more but that's all I can think of right now off the top of my head, been a little while since we watched.

NochNoch is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 09:22 AM   #1556
Big Gucci Sosa
300
 
Big Gucci Sosa's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Feb 2015
Netflix Netflix
Posts: 8,648
Likes: 11,826
Iím really liking the end of the fn world. Itís a quick watch. 20-30 minutes episodes. Dark humor
Big Gucci Sosa is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 09:41 AM   #1557
Vol8188
revolUTion in the air!
 
Vol8188's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Mar 2011
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Posts: 24,618
Likes: 17,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJerry20 View Post
Same for me.
Have you seen happy death day? Normally I ignore movies with dumb titles, but I've heard it was decent
Vol8188 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 10:35 AM   #1558
Ulysees E. McGill
Senior Member
 
Ulysees E. McGill's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Aug 2009
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: In the deep dark hills of eastern Kentucky
Posts: 16,528
Likes: 9,530
Watching Rotten docuseries, it is pretty good.
Ulysees E. McGill is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #1559
Notorious B.E.N
Senior Member
 
Notorious B.E.N's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Oct 2009
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 63,399
Likes: 13,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by NochNoch View Post
I don't know if this is really necessary since I seriously doubt too many people on here are worried about Frontier spoilers but just in case:


( Click to show/hide )
I just felt like the second season was rushed and there were plot holes everywhere and some of the decisions to kill off characters seemed like poor choices.

The wife who took over the trading company after her husband was murdered was a great character and the show was made worse by killing her off, imo. Plus, how in the hell does everyone in the entire camp not know who killed her? It wasn't like they were having some top secret meeting and people would've known where she was last.

Finally, why would the fact that the main bad guy (old guy, can't remember names anymore) had the tavern owner woman be enough to all of sudden cause the Captain to immediately side with Declan and take off with him to save her? I know they were "married" but he obviously didn't give a shlt about her but now he's going to not kill him and join forces? There were more but that's all I can think of right now off the top of my head, been a little while since we watched.

All valid, i just liked it.
Notorious B.E.N is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-14-2018, 01:35 AM   #1560
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero
 
BadJerry20's Avatar

Netflix Netflix Netflix
Join Date: Mar 2012
Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix Netflix
Location: Louisville Kentucky
Posts: 54,186
Likes: 8,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol8188 View Post
Have you seen happy death day? Normally I ignore movies with dumb titles, but I've heard it was decent
No sir, but it looks interesting.
BadJerry20 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.