2515 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Walking Dead Page 637. within the forum Movies and Music. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 04-16-2018, 12:23 PM   #9541
butchna

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85SugarVol View Post
WTF??? So next season is Hilltop vs Alexandria???

and what are Whisperers?
Donít watch and find out.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #9542
85SugarVol

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by butchna View Post
Donít watch and find out.
Oh, i'm watching
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-16-2018, 10:44 PM   #9543
TheDeeble
Guy on the Couch

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85SugarVol View Post
WTF??? So next season is Hilltop vs Alexandria???

and what are Whisperers?
Probably people that everyone will want to kill, but won't when they have the opportunity.

They'll just talk to them in a real growly voice for 5 minutes about the state of the world and about what they're going to do, then they'll do something stupid like not shoot them in the head.

Last edited by TheDeeble; 04-16-2018 at 10:47 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 01:07 AM   #9544
burntorangeVOLffle

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
Definitely one of the more Ďmehí finales. Definitely things I could complain about but itís just par for the course on this show. I think I was still more underwhelmed by the S3 finale with the Governor just being run off. This one comes close though

The Fear premier was ok but felt more like a TWD Morgan episode. They have a good bit of explai
explaining to do between the time jump and how the core group got back together.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #9545
jakez4ut
ready for football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeeble View Post
Probably people that everyone will want to kill, but won't when they have the opportunity.

They'll just talk to them in a real growly voice for 5 minutes about the state of the world and about what they're going to do, then they'll do something stupid like not shoot them in the head.
this whole post should have a spoiler tag.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 10:41 AM   #9546
Roustabout

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
Now the show becomes, when does Negan escape and regain power?

Listening to his monologues while caged. Great.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-17-2018, 11:10 AM   #9547
jakez4ut
ready for football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roustabout View Post
Now the show becomes, when does Negan escape and regain power?

Listening to his monologues while caged. Great.
ditto, first thing i thought of as well. the guy will be running the hilltop from a cell, unbeknownst to everyone that's supposedly in charge.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:20 PM   #9548
Coug

The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead The Walking Dead
The true jail cell is in Alexandria. Morgan was the one that built it. That has to be where Negan will be held.

They should have finished off Negan. Keeping him alive just leaves an opportunity for him to escape. Not to mention you know there will still be people loyal to Negan who are on the down low.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-18-2018, 09:26 AM   #9549
burntorangeVOLffle

I donít get the set up with Maggie. She makes it out like they are going to take out Rick and Michonne. Talking isnít going to work?

one thing that I thought was convenient was how EVERY savior had Eugene billets in the chamber. Were they completely out? Did Eugene make sure they all put the new bullets in first?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 04-18-2018, 09:56 AM   #9550
jakez4ut
ready for football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntorangeVOLffle View Post
I donít get the set up with Maggie. She makes it out like they are going to take out Rick and Michonne. Talking isnít going to work?

one thing that I thought was convenient was how EVERY savior had Eugene billets in the chamber. Were they completely out? Did Eugene make sure they all put the new bullets in first?
most of the guns they were using, used clips, so yeah, i'm sure Eugene and his crew were tasked with preparing them for the 'battle'.
Old 04-18-2018, 11:38 AM   #9551
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntorangeVOLffle View Post

Pretty much agree with the last paragragh; given how they use bullets like air on the show, now suddenly it's they ALL have to use the bullets Eugene made and they all worked perfectly.
Reply With Quote TOP