NASCAR could be up for sale

Thank God! Take Bruton Smith with them! Maybe the sport can be resurrected.

This may be needed to save it. I tried starting watching it again. But this stupid stage racing and so many other regulations. Let the men get in the cars and hammer down. And then when you try to keep alienating most of your fans with political correctness this is what you get

This may be needed to save it. I tried starting watching it again. But this stupid stage racing and so many other regulations. Let the men get in the cars and hammer down. And then when you try to keep alienating most of your fans with political correctness this is what you get

Stage Racing is one of the better things NASCAR has done in the last several years it brings more excitement throughout the race with teams vying for those extra points.

One thing that was implemented that I condone this generation of NASCAR upper management is the Green-White-Checkered. I was absolutely livid when races would finish under caution. ItÂ’s even better now with unlimited green-white-checkereds. Races should always be finished under green.

Other than that, bring on new ownership. NASCAR is sinking and this could be a last attempt to resurrect a sport that was just competing with MLB, NBA, and NFL just a mere 10 years ago.

Reactions: 4 people
Really need to radically change the schedule to bring in more unique tracks and also I'd like a shorter season to maybe like 20-28 races total.

It may not be a bad thing if it sold. Lots of mismanagement sadly just to try and make the sport “hip”, basically 3-4 groups that own the tracks are calling the shots, schedule too demanding, schedule from February to November is way too long, empty seats dressed up like fans...I hope that they can scale back a little. I’d like to see some of the races go away ( Indy for one) I thoroughly enjoy NASCAR, brings back lots of memories I spent with my dad.

I think they need to go back and make it more like it was back in the day. You run whatcha brung and if your car is faster, so be it. If you are slower... work harder, cheat more, whatever. I liked the old points system better, but I can see how the late season competition is better now.

Reactions: 1 person
I think they need to go back and make it more like it was back in the day. You run whatcha brung and if your car is faster, so be it. If you are slower... work harder, cheat more, whatever. I liked the old points system better, but I can see how the late season competition is better now.

Yep! If you AinÂ’t cheating, you AinÂ’t trying!

VN Store

Back