After Richmond, Race 2 of 3 Playoff Round 1

Full Standings:

whEkFkc.png

Playoff Picture:

eytp5c8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I know i'll be behind after 2 weeks but how do i join

Dive right in. Pick a pole winner for extra credit. Pick your cars in the other thread for each race. Beginners tip... you have to put your cars in order instead of just picking 6 of them. I had the top 3 in week 1, but didn't realize they needed to be in order.

Top 10 so far. Need top 5's and definitely a win. Badkarma with 2 wins already! WOW!

Daytona was brutal for me.. Made a good comeback at Atlanta with a 10th.. This is fun. Lol

Yeah, since Gordon retired I lost some interest... But I'm getting back into it..

Never cared for him on the track, he was a great driver just never liked him but he's a good commentary guy. I enjoy listening to him.

I was a Dale Jr fan, I jumped to Keselowski and Logano since he called it quits. It isn't the same watching it and him not racing but it passes time just the same on Sundays

Just a note - jump in at anytime. You can miss up to 5 races and still make the playoffs. Read up on the rules and come have a good time. Makes watching the races more interesting and usually there’s a prize. Not bad for a free game!

Never cared for him on the track, he was a great driver just never liked him but he's a good commentary guy. I enjoy listening to him.

I was a Dale Jr fan, I jumped to Keselowski and Logano since he called it quits. It isn't the same watching it and him not racing but it passes time just the same on Sundays
The wife's a big Dale JR fan, we started following NASCAR in 96 . One of the greatest thrills in our lives was when we went to Bristol in 02 and Gordon did the bump and run on rusty Wallace and won, Dale Jr finished 3rd .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The wife's a big Dale JR fan, we started following NASCAR in 96 . One of the greatest thrills in our lives was when we went to Bristol in 02 and Gordon did the bump and run on rusty Wallace and won, Dale Jr finished 3rd .

That's pretty cool man. I've been to Bristol a handful of times and Indianapolis once. I got Jr to sign my SI from his last Daytona 500 along with Steve Latarte. It was awesome.

Sorry MBRO , I'm mistaken, I'm legally blind. I know that's not an excuse for stupidity, I reread the rules... I saw tied for the winner and I thought he meant winners finishing position... I see now you. scored the most points... Again sorry

VN Store

Back