Phoenix Top 6 Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

IfJM8GR.png

Thanks for getting this together!

Glad I made it through.

Last edited:
How did I miss the cutoff?😱😨Nerd outscored me and won! WOW! Congrats guy! What a bummer for me!😣😨 By not going with Jones over Jamie or Blaney did me in!

Last edited:
I've probably had scores of 195 or better 5 times and not won! Even had a 220 and didn't win. 😨 So close and yet not enough to win. A change here and there and I could have had at least 3 wins. Best of luck to the final 4. Will give it a shot in the final race even though I didn't make the cut.

I've probably had scores of 195 or better 5 times and not won! Even had a 220 and didn't win. 😨 So close and yet not enough to win. A change here and there and I could have had at least 3 wins. Best of luck to the final 4. Will give it a shot in the final race even though I didn't make the cut.

You are the Chase Elliott of VolNation

Reactions: 1 person
You are the Chase Elliott of VolNation

You're probably right! I've got 1 title under my belt though. That was 2 or 3 years ago but only had 1 or 2 wins the whole season. I didn't win the last race but finished ahead of the other 3.

It seems with the stage racing, it’s made it more difficult to win. I had a couple of very competitive races in the stage before last, going into Kansas I’d have thought I was safe then the big wreck happened and I was done for.

VN Store

Back