Question on Homestead race

TennFan

What happens if two of the final 4 end in a tie? Is the winner the one who has more in the top 10, the person who has the most wins or the person who has the most top 5's? Just wondering?

There’s no way they can tie. Top 4 left are your top 4 in the standings in the order that they finished. Unless you’re talking about the pick em game.

What happens if two of the final 4 end in a tie? Is the winner the one who has more in the top 10, the person who has the most wins or the person who has the most top 5's? Just wondering?

Are you serious?? And you actually started a thread about this?? Wow

Reactions: 1 person
Are you serious?? And you actually started a thread about this?? Wow

It's the race! If two people tied for points at Homestead who would be the winner? If neither have the tie breaker would the winner be the person with the most overall wins? I hadn't read all the rules lately. Sorry!

Reactions: 1 person
It's the race! If two people tied for points at Homestead who would be the winner? If neither have the tie breaker would the winner be the person with the most overall wins? I hadn't read all the rules lately. Sorry!

It’s not a points race. First driver to cross the finish line wins. No ties are possible.

I'm talking about two of the final 4 posters with the same score not drivers. Guess the winner is the person with the most wins or top 5's/wins.

I'm talking about two of the final 4 posters with the same score not drivers. Guess the winner is the person with the most wins or top 5's/wins.

There will be tie breakers in the Homestead Pick'em just like there are every week.

VN Store

Back