Bristol Top 6 Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

kJ3imqY.png

I reread the rules and it says a win guarantees a spot in the field of 16. Did this change mid season since I'm not in the chase?

Tenn Fan you had it but the big IF word, what made you pick 3 B drivers, really who would have been your other pick you got 182 points with 5 drivers you would have needed 27 points for your 6th driver just curious who your pick would have been, i done the same thing last year and wanted to kick my own azz for screwing up 4 of the top 5 in points don't have a win G-24 IS THE ONLY ONE WITH A WIN THE THE TOP 5 IN POINTS.

Last edited:
Congrats to a winner.

I fell asleep on the couch before I got to put my picks in. Too late to submit them? :)

Tenn Fan you had it but the big IF word, what made you pick 3 B drivers, really who would have been your other pick you got 182 points with 5 drivers you would have needed 27 points for your 6th driver just curious who your pick would have been, i done the same thing last year and wanted to kick my own azz for screwing up 4 of the top 5 in points don't have a win G-24 IS THE ONLY ONE WITH A WIN THE THE TOP 5 IN POINTS.

Menard! That would only be 23 more points and gven me 205 and come up 3 points short!:ermm:
Even with just 2 races left I need a win to keep the pressure off otherwise I have to beat off badkarna and VolnJC!
First place is still up for grabs between the 3 of us! Could go down to Richmond and who has the best finish. 16 points is not a comfortable lead. I lost 36 points in one race.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back