New Hampshire Pole Pick'Em

gofordrew

New Hampshire Pole Pick'Em
Where: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
When: Friday, July 14th at 4:30PM ET

Enter your pick for the pole position winner and earn five bonus points. You may change your pick up to the start of qualifying runs. All picks must be submitted prior to the official start time. No exceptions will be made. No bonus points will be given if qualifying is canceled.

What a crock! If cars passed inspection prior to qualifying what happened after the inspection that the #42's trunk didn't pass?🤔😮😳Where does that put 42 now? 2nd?

What a crock! If cars passed inspection prior to qualifying what happened after the inspection that the #42's trunk didn't pass?🤔😮😳Where does that put 42 now? 2nd?

The notification said his time was disallowed so I'm gonna assume he'll start shotgun on the field. Truex moves to the pole.

I'm curious as to how bonus points are gonna be dealt with this week with this situation, Larson technically won the pole but got disqualified so I'm gonna assume those of us that took Truex will get the 5. Has this happened before with this? I only played last year and don't recall this.

I'm curious as to how bonus points are gonna be dealt with this week with this situation, Larson technically won the pole but got disqualified so I'm gonna assume those of us that took Truex will get the 5. Has this happened before with this? I only played last year and don't recall this.

Truex picks should get the 5 points.

Looks like we have a repeat winner! VolnJC, you should be back in 1st again-you have me by 15 points after thus race. Only 7 races left before the Chase and two of us in the top 16 don't have wins! YUCK!

Larsons time was disallowed. Truex is the pole winner officially, so Truex picks get the points. I can't recall this happening before either.

VN Store

Back