Sonoma Top 6 Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

yjXaCbZ.png

Full Standings:

tVX13N7.png

Chase Standings:

fiHs0Ui.png

The difference between VolnJC and Steve328 should be 58 in lieu of 51 unless I'm figuring you're using someone else. You have it right in full standings.
I need a win and get 3 drivers higher than VolnJC.

Last edited:
Is there a minimum point total to qualify for the chase? Say for instance someone from the FF wandered over, saw the thread, and won the only week that they picked drivers, would they be in the chase?

I'd be willing to bet there has to be a minimum number of races to get in if you have a win.

The difference between VolnJC and Steve328 should be 58 in lieu of 51 unless I'm figuring you're using someone else. You have it right in full standings.
I need a win and get 3 drivers higher than VolnJC.

That is the difference from the first driver out. Basically how big of a cushion he has over being out of the chase.

Is there a minimum point total to qualify for the chase? Say for instance someone from the FF wandered over, saw the thread, and won the only week that they picked drivers, would they be in the chase?

Can't miss more than 5 races. That's why there are less people on the chase standings. The chase standings reflects who is eligible.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back