Atlanta Top 6 Pick'Em Results

gofordrew

tmSujxn.png

TnScooby had it won before I added the bonus points from the pole pick'em. Important to get those Friday picks in! Congrats to Scvol!

tmSujxn.png

TnScooby had it won before I added the bonus points from the pole pick'em. Important to get those Friday picks in! Congrats to Scvol!

Congrats to the winner. If only I hadn't have went with Jr. Glad to be in the Chase.

Thanks for the hard work, Drew!

Congrats to the winner. I'll continue to play the contest just because, but I still haven't watched a race and have no intention of letting that change.

Reactions: 1 person
You definitely had it if you would have picked pretty much anyone but Jr. The only person who got the bonus for picking 3 in the top 6.

That penalty for speeding through basically of pit road hurt him, then the flat killed any chance of a halfway decent day. He's my guy but I'm gonna have to lay off picking him I believe lol it's looking like anybody with a blue oval is a decent pick so far this year. I'm impressed with the Ford camp. Harvick had the best car all day last Sunday.

Constantly changing the rules and such, I'd rather fish or hike on a Sunday, and the TV productions (especially Fox) are downright horrible.

I'll disagree with the Fox statement. Do you remember the days of TNT? That was awful lol NBC has became about the same IMO

VN Store

Back