2017 Top 6 Pick'Em Contest Standings

gofordrew

Updated After Phoenix, Race 3 of 3 Chase Round 3.

Final Chase Standings:

PAFF0T2.png

Reset Standings:

DICuAOn.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
6th in total points but need a win! Need another top 5 over 2 of the next 3 races. Next week is All-Star race.

4th in overall points at All Star break but need a win!
Need to gain on everyone in front of me. 25 back isn't much as long as I can get a couple more of top 5's in the next 3 point races.

2nd in overall points! Dover would be a great place for a win!👍👍🏁🏁

Been #2 for at least 3 weeks but time is running out to get a win. Twelve winners, need one soon; at least next two weeks so the pressure is less.

Last edited:
After Sonoma that's 13 winners. It's getting crunch time! The top 2 in points don't help unless we have wins! 16 races in and only 3 spots left. Could there be more than 16 winners? If there is the top 16 in points are in unless someone has 2 wins.

Updated After Daytona, Race 17 of 26 of Regular Season.

Full Standings:

VpjLndC.png

Chase Standings:

b6ZEVRA.png

Definitely need a win soon!👍If you're not 1st, you're last. Top 5's mean nothing now!🤔😳

Last edited:
Only my 2nd week in the lead, but no wins!🤔😳😮
6 weeks remaining before the Chase and need that all important win. Need something close to 200 points or better. That week with 220 didn't even get it!😳😱😞👎

2 races to go and I need a win or be in 1st place after Richmond! Prefer to get the win and take off the pressure. A win at Darlington on 3 Sept would be great!

Ah, made the Chase! Now need top 10 at least or another top 5 in first 3 races. A win advances me!

VN Store

Back